Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
Advertisement

#341369 by Mike Wilson Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 pm
Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#350904 by Mike Wilson Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:08 am
Healthy puppies [email protected]

Everything this person says is a lie with the goal to steal money from the victims.

Thanks for the mail once more.We knew from our prayers that God was going to make a good choice for Gypsy.Attached to this mail are his pictures.We are happy to know that you are pet lovers and can take good care of the puppy.We were scared because we have read about some people that maltreat animals for pleasure in the name of bloody dog fight games and for scientific experiments. You might be wondering why i am giving the Puppies for adoption Firstly i will like you to know a little about me, i am a single mother and not a breeder . My Mother was the owner of the puppies but i lost her to cancer a couple of weeks ago . I have to give out the puppies because they are so lonely at home since i get up very early and go to work and only come back home in the evening and sometimes late at night which makes it impossible for me to give them all the care they deserve . So i was advised by a friend to offer them for home adoption . I had difficulty to decide to do so . I am located in Honolulu Hawaii . Let us know when you will be free to come and pick up the puppy or we can ship him to you if you are willing to take care of the shipping fee . We will prefer to meet you in person and so we can get to know their new parents but We know reliable pet transportation companies that will deliver the puppy to your home address if you are not able to come and pick up . Let us know when you will be coming to get the puppy . GOD BLESS YOU .
Regards
Mrs Holly

We are a non-profit rescue organization that provides homes for purebred English Bulldogs in need. We take our mission seriously, to Rescue, Rehabilitate and Re-home .

Always P.U.S.H. meaning Pray Until Something Happens

Second email

Good day,
Thanks for contacting us about our puppy.Gypsy is a full blooded male English bulldog puppy.He is 16 weeks old.All our babies are home raised, well socialized, potty trained, healthy puppies that will make any family happy. !!! Our puppies are up-to date on all their shots and they are dewormed . Many people are seeking to adopt our puppies but we can not afford to give them to any person unless we are very sure that he or she will take proper care of them .We do not feel comfortable selling them .All we need for them is much love and care

Please i will like to ask few questions to know the type of home my puppies are going to !

Have you adopted a puppy before..?

Where are you located ?

Are you a breeder?

We are sorry for asking many questions , we just want to be very sure about who we will be adopting our baby to.Hope you understand.The baby is still available and we pray that he should go into a good home .We will miss him very much but I am unable to care for the puppies because of my new job and my health problems. I Got Deaf after an accident i had 3 years back , since then , i have learned hard and to cope with my situation .We hope to read from you soon .GOD BLESS YOU
Best Regards

Mrs Holly
We are a non-profit rescue organization that provides homes for purebred English Bulldogs in need. We take our mission seriously, to Rescue, Rehabilitate and Re-home .

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#351036 by Mike Wilson Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:16 pm
Dominion http://www.dominionpetcarriers.com is a fake shipping company.

We have given the baby to the Dominion transporters for registration and shipment . They will contact you on how to make payment and so the puppy can be shipped to you today. let me know as soon as you have the baby in your arms. God bless you

It is ALWAYS a scam