Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#340561 by Kike Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:24 am
Same exact scam almost got me! in my case it came from an email [email protected]
Do not fall for it! unscrupulous people trying to get your money using your feelings
Same email address found on a dating website claiming it was a phllippinian 27 y/o F from a mexican dad looking for companion

Hello,
Thanks for the interest in regards to our Pomeranian puppy . There are
all 12 weeks old, 3 female ( tina, Bella,Lilly ) 1 male ( diago )
which are still available, They are pure breed Pomeranian puppies.
They are vet checked and will come with all papers needed. The puppies
are very playful and are all of absolute temperament as they also love
playing with kids and other household animals. I am giving the pups
out for Re homing with a $250 Re homing fee each, this is because they
belonged to my late son who passed away last 3 weeks who was breeding
Pomeranian puppies but he just past away after a long term cancer, I
will be very willing to give you any of these puppies if you can
promise me to take good care of them and treat them as part of your
family, also do get back to me with the answers of our question below
so i can have an idea of where our puppies will be going to.

- Have you own a pet before?
- where precisely are you located?
- Are you a breeder?
- will you take both or just one? If one which?

All i need is just a very caring and loving home for our babies where
they will be well loved and spoiled
Hello dear thanks for the concern for my son and you are the only person who have said something about my son that is really touching and makes me feel much more comfortable as well, and for sure i believe he will be an angel next to God , just hope he will be happy with me for selling his babes puppies but he will need to understand that am giving them out due to the nature of my work that we can not give them maximum care due to the nature of work we have here , we are located in Virginia and once more i feel much better and comfortable with your words for me , May God as well Bless your family for me , which of the babes will you like to have there
it will take me like 30 minutes to drive to the ministry of livestock and animal husbandry and about 15 minutes to do the papers work therefore max 45 mins i will be done ,once am done i will send to you so that you sign and send me a copy then we send you how to pay , after you do the payment , it will take a max of 5 hours for you to have the puppy delivered to you at the airport
Hello dear , you will need to sign the document and send me a copy of it , then here is my husband's account details that you will use to transfer the payment, once we collect here , we proceed with the registration of the puppy to the agency here and once that is done , the agency will call you and give you your tracking number and all details that concerns the delivery of your puppy okay,, once you do the payment to the banks account with the details below, just send US the payment receipt of proof of it then we proceed with your delivery.

BANK DETAILS FOR THE PAYMENT

BANK NAME "WELLS FARGO BANK
N.A, NEW MEXICO
ROUTING NO:107002192
ACCOUNT NO':2013457920
ACCOUNT NAME: KE-AMBOM CONSTANTINE VUDIH

Noted (BW)

Thanks and stay blessed in the Lord .
Advertisement