Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
Advertisement

#343900 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:23 pm
Site lacks basic contact information such as a physical location or telephone number, legitimate breeders do not try to hide their location.

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#344416 by Mike Wilson Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:58 pm
yorkie home [email protected]
Phone: 214 431 5232
All you need to do now is to make payment via money in minutes which will be sent by Walmart to Walmart which quite fast reliable time convenient and above all closer to our location. As soon as we confirm your payment i shall begin the shipping and ownership arrangements and possibly Ronnie will be with you by evening tomorrow. Below is my information which you shall be using to make payment. What you are expected to do is take the information to any Walmart and ask for the sending form and have it filled and thus making payments.
Receivers Names: Moran crapuz
Phone: 214 431 5232
State: TEXAS
City: DALLAS
Zip Code: 75303
After sending the money using the above address get back to me with the 8 digit confirmation number which we shall have to use to confirm payments if possible a snap shot of the receipt will also be good. Do get back to confirm all this details and also inform us on when you are able to make payments.
Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon