Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#344839 by Terminator5 Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:00 am
Scammeroon Pet Scam . Fake Registration Address .

http://destinyshibainupuppies.us/

Tel: +1 (832)263-8570

Welcome To Our Destiny Shiba Inu Puppies

Very warm thank you for showing interest in our puppies. Enjoying looking all of our puppies. If you are interested any of our cutie puppies; don't hesitate to email us or fill the form in the Contact us page, or even you can Text us as well.

Reasons buy our puppies

AKC certified puppy seller - We are AKC certified puppy seller.

Easy Online Ordering – Fill out our contact form and we will get back to you within the hour with a full quote.

Health Guarantee: – Our puppies come with disease free. We vet check of our puppies. We are given Lifetime genetic health guarantee also.

Telephone Support – We care about our customers and strive to make your experience with us the best ever. We are available 24/7 for any questions and problems you may have.

Welcome to our beautiful tiny Shiba Inu puppiess home. We are a family of Shiba Inu puppies Lovers who have taken time and developed a small breeding program. We deal with Shiba Inu puppiess of common colors you will find around like, fawn, apricot, black, pink, white, pink white, and brindle Shiba Inu puppiess. Our primary objective is to breed Shiba Inu puppiess that will meet and exceed the standards in terms of temperaments and to be amazing family pets . We specialize in miniature Shiba Inu puppiess with short faced, Cobby , low to the ground,and furry balls of love. We make them our pets first thus allowing them live in our home with our family.

We have been with Shiba Inu puppiess since 2005, after getting enough knowledge on Shiba Inu puppiess, we decided to take the breed forward made up our mind as the breed that we will be interested in raising. It has been a great experience as I have not had any disapointments and have been enjoying them ever since. They are truly Clowns in the Dog World. We treated them like family members,there by giving them full access to the house, yard and beds sometimes.

I grew up with my grand dad who was breeding and showing horses and when a career choice transplanted him in 2000, he did looked for another interest as fulfilling as his horses.

In 2001, he started breeding and showing German Shepherd Dogs in conformation, obedience and tracking trials.i took off from him and became a hobby Breeder and made the production of both colors of Shiba Inu puppiess my priority, as i had just limited amount of breeding to do, producing 2 or sometimes 3 litters in a year. I was bent in producing healthy and sound temperament puppies. The intention was to enhance my bloodlines and my show dogs as well, after joining hands with my lovely wife who was a vet by then,we focused on the breeding for quality and not quantity. All of our dogs are vet checked and annually certified healthy.

Its advisable to do your homework properly when looking for a new pet that will be with you for 12-14 years puppy mills do exist everywhere and you should not be in a haste to make a choice which will obviously be your best friend. Its important to note that health issues have not been transfer to them. It does not actually ends at getting just the papers . You should be able to get a clue of where your dog is coming from and the breeder's details as well as his/her role in the breeding process to better the breed. It takes much to breed it does not ends at putting two dogs together and getting offspring. We are not out to sell to brokers, puppy mills or those who believe so much in the breeding of designer Shiba Inu puppiess or Shiba Inu puppiess that are different from the recognized standard colors.

All of our Shiba Inu puppiess are sold on a non-breeding and a spay/neuter contract, we might just have to come to an agreement before that is done. Before making a decision to chose a Shiba Inu puppies as the breed for your family, make sure adequate or necessary knowledge on rearing/training have been gotten. Its true they are wonderful creatures in the dog world ,but not everyone could easily go with them. Before buying, do some reading as well as talking with breeders and currently owned Shiba Inu puppiess family . Get to know the ups and down before bringing home a new baby. Talking and answering questions about this breed makes us more happy,so do not hesitate to face us with questions or visits.

Hello every one we are happy to introduce you to our Destiny Shiba Inu Puppies,made up of my self my wife,our lovely son and numinous Shiba Inu puppies, it all started as a dream and its a dream come true now. Falling in love with a friends Shiba Inu puppies some years back has turn out into a breeding home for Shiba Inus . We have, and been breeding Shiba Inu puppies for about 8 years now.

The first experience with Shiba Inu Puppy was a great one as the ones I came across were those of about 6 to 8lbs range. They were Short small and fluffy dogs. I saw this as a perfect size for them. Not the pale looking Shiba Inu puppies, but again they were not too big to take places. I am noticing with time, that the toy breeds seem to be getting tiny and tiny all the time, This is true as far as the Shiba Inu puppies is concern . Now I see and 4 to 6lbs Shiba Inu puppies all over the place.

After all these observations,we then decided to do something that could preserve what the Shiba Inu puppies should look like, a short cobby wrinkled but low to the ground fluffy healthy pom of about 4 to 7lbs. It has not been easy to get Shiba Inu puppiess of this size at all.but fortunately we have taken time and searched all over the whole territory to find that right breeding stock. Our Shiba Inu puppiess are raised to be happy, healthy, sturdy dogs, aimed at making us laugh and feel loved as well as their secondary owners. They are free from diseases that has to do with genetics , and are of wonderful temperaments. That is what a “Real Shiba Inu puppies” should be, and we do everything possible to maintain that standard at our Shiba Inu puppiess home and thus “The home of the Real Shiba Inu puppiess”.

I began just with a tan stud and a black female, I was constantly in the quest for more knowledge about Shiba Inu puppiess, thought i did lots of research but could not get the required knowledge that i needed, then latter i started coming across articles that stated Shiba Inu puppiess many more colors, this motivated me and so searched further. I finally learned that Shiba Inu puppiess were once white, chocolate, brindle, and a dark silver colored, also,they were apricot fawn, fawn, and black, but the America Shiba Inu puppies Dog Club reduced these colors by writing a standardized article that only recognized a certain colors. It triggered my quest to seek out Shiba Inu puppiess of Color and start working with them. my passion and personal mission is to get these wonderful colors recognized globally . This is a work in progress and i will eventually add more as our website grows.

We find satisfaction in raising puppies because of the smiling families that come to adopt them. Here you will find some testimonials for past puppies and sold puppies. Take a look at what our past customers have to say about us for we have served them with good faith.

Shipping

What is involved in the shipping process of puppy

After all balance have been paid, I'll call the airlines and book the pup. I will need to know your nearest 2 airports, who will pick up the pup and your address and 2 contact numbers, The day and time will depend primarily on the flight, availabity and temperature as well as when we both can travel to the airport usally, I can only book a flight 3 days in advance so they are aware of the temperatures for shipping. After I have booked the pup flight, I will email or call you with the flight times, airway bill and location where the puppy is to be picked up. Then all you need to do is pick the pup at your airport

Shipping

We ship puppies by Delta Airlines and United Airlines and other Airlines after they are 8 weeks old. Airlines will restrict shipping until puppies are 8 weeks old by rule. The airline is very experienced in animal shipping. They take excellent care using pet care professional while they maintain strict guidelines assuring the safety of your pet. Normal shipping time lenght are between 4-8 hours total ( all in one day ) depending on flight and distance, Flights are booked in advance with arrival times and confirmation number Delta has climate control facilities where ever the puppies are. We ship Monday through Sunday. We do ship on Holidays, We want your shipping experience to be without difficulty and will do everything we can to assure you have a great experience when picking your puppy from the airport,

Note

Due to extreme summer heat in Arizona cities only the flight times from Orgin cities must be after 9:00 pm during summer heat, We also need two closet Airports so, I can arrange shipping with the Airlines.

Cost Of Shipping

Cost is the same in all US cities regardless of distance. The cost at present time is including Airline Approved carrier and health certificate. Cost is subject to change by airline price increases.

Shipping to Canada

We do ship to Canada at the same cost.

Shipping and Puppy Payments

All cost must be prepaid 5 days befor we can ship puppy out, We accept method of payment by US Postal money order or Monet Gram or Pay Pal

Forms of Indentification

Once the puppy is dropped off at the airport. You will need 2 forms of indentifcation ,When picking up the puppy. I will need 2 contact numbers .The name on the paper work is who they will only release the puppy to, If someone else is picking up the puppy, You will need to let me know the name so that, I can make a note on the paper work, If you do not then most likely the airline will not release the puppy. This is all for your protection, so that someone else cannot claim your puppy.

Address lookup

canonical name destinyshibainupuppies.us.
aliases
addresses 31.220.2.119

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "destinyshibainupuppies.us"...
Domain Name: destinyshibainupuppies.us
Registry Domain ID: D60711131-US
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-07-26T09:00:15Z
Creation Date: 2017-07-26T08:58:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-07-25T23:59:59Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: C60711129-US
Registrant Name: NDE BURU
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Street: 871, xundu
Registrant Street:
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: La
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 90001
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5164412941
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registrant Application Purpose: P1
Registrant Nexus Category: C11
Registry Admin ID: C60711127-US
Admin Name: NDE BURU
Admin Organization: N/A
Admin Street: 871, xundu
Admin Street:
Admin Street:
Admin City: La
Admin State/Province: CA
Admin Postal Code: 90001
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.5164412941
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: C60711128-US
Tech Name: NDE BURU
Tech Organization: N/A
Tech Street: 871, xundu
Tech Street:
Tech Street:
Tech City: La
Tech State/Province: CA
Tech Postal Code: 90001
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.5164412941
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: ns1.swiftslots.com
Name Server: ns2.swiftslots.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-11-11T07:50:12Z <<<

Network Whois record

Queried whois.ripe.net with "-B 31.220.2.119"...
% Information related to '31.220.0.0 - 31.220.3.255'

% Abuse contact for '31.220.0.0 - 31.220.3.255' is '[email protected]'
inetnum: 31.220.0.0 - 31.220.3.255
netname: BZ-ESCUR1
descr: KODDOS
org: ORG-ES189-RIPE
admin-c: RL8716-RIPE
tech-c: RL8716-RIPE
mnt-by: TERRATRANSIT-MNT
mnt-lower: TERRATRANSIT-MNT
mnt-routes: sc-amarutu-1-mnt
created: 2013-02-05T09:23:50Z
last-modified: 2017-03-17T11:45:04Z
source: RIPE

organisation: ORG-ES189-RIPE
org-name: Amarutu Technology Ltd.
org-type: OTHER
address: Level23, One Island East, Westlands Rd
address: Quarry Bay
address: Hong Kong
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +852 3750 7973
abuse-c: KDDS9813-RIPE
mnt-ref: TERRATRANSIT-MNT
created: 2013-02-05T09:23:38Z
last-modified: 2017-10-30T14:46:54Z

person: Ronald Linco
address: Level23, One Island East, Westlands Rd
address: Quarry Bay
address: Hong Kong
phone: +852 3750 7973
nic-hdl: RL8716-RIPE
created: 2013-02-06T13:09:33Z
last-modified: 2013-06-11T13:12:39Z

% Information related to '31.220.0.0/22AS206264'

route: 31.220.0.0/22
descr: Amarutu Technology Ltd. Network
origin: AS206264
mnt-by: sc-amarutu-1-mnt
created: 2017-03-17T09:44:16Z
last-modified: 2017-03-17T09:44:46Z

% This query was served by the RIPE Database Query Service version 1.90 (BLAARKOP)

DNS records

name class type data time to live
destinyshibainupuppies.us IN SOA
server: ns1.swiftslots.com
email: [email protected]
serial: 2017072603
refresh: 3600
retry: 7200
expire: 1209600
minimum ttl: 86400
86400s (1.00:00:00)
destinyshibainupuppies.us IN NS ns1.swiftslots.com 86400s (1.00:00:00)
destinyshibainupuppies.us IN NS ns2.swiftslots.com 86400s (1.00:00:00)
destinyshibainupuppies.us IN A 31.220.2.119 14400s (04:00:00)
destinyshibainupuppies.us IN MX
preference: 0
exchange: destinyshibainupuppies.us
14400s (04:00:00)
119.2.220.31.in-addr.arpa IN PTR shared.swiftslots.com 14400s (04:00:00)
2.220.31.in-addr.arpa IN SOA
server: ns9.koddos.com
email: [email protected]
serial: 2015062347
refresh: 86400
retry: 7200
expire: 3600000
minimum ttl: 86400
86400s (1.00:00:00)
2.220.31.in-addr.arpa IN NS ns9.koddos.com 86400s (1.00:00:00)
2.220.31.in-addr.arpa IN NS ns10.koddos.com 86400s (1.00:00:00)
2.220.31.in-addr.arpa IN A 31.220.2.1 14400s (04:00:00)
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed testimonials that may have real first and last names.

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement