Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#345699 by parrotlover111111 Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:06 pm
parrotsforyoutoo.yolasite.com is a scam, Do Not Trust!!! This is a scam took my money and demanded more “additional fees” after price agreement three times as much as the bird price and shipping cost, right after first pre-payment money transfer (I have paid the prepayment through wire transfer and lost my money when I asked for a refund multiple of times for what’s happening not being what we agreed upon). It is an utter scam and do not contact Juan on WhatsApp or any of his associates. His number is +17193579832 and this is their email [email protected] as well. He is extremely unprofessional and refused to provide any documents and flight confirmation when asked, he also did not provide any recent picture of bird or while packing. It was an extreme error on my side for trusting him please do not repeat my mistake, always check the breeders and be cautious of falling into scams like parrotsforyoutoo. Like I did.
Advertisement

#345710 by Bryon Williams Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:54 pm
I am sorry to hear that you are a victim.

Please post the emails sent to you. Remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

Please buy locally where you can physically see the pet and meet the breeder in person.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/