Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#347238 by Mike Wilson Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:30 pm
www.hustonyorkiepuppies.com

321-999-6957
Fake puppy site

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#348632 by Mike Wilson Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:17 am
Healthy puppies <[email protected]> wrote:
[email protected]

Thanks for the mail once more.We knew from our prayers that God was going to make a good choice for Beckson .Attached to this mail are his pictures.We are happy to know that you are pet lovers and can take good care of the puppy.We were scared because we have read about some people that maltreat animals for pleasure in the name of bloody dog fight games and for scientific experiments. You might be wondering why i am giving the Puppies for adoption Firstly i will like you to know a little about me, i am a single mother and not a breeder . My Mother was the owner of the puppies but i lost her to cancer a couple of weeks ago . I have to give out the puppies because they are so lonely at home since i get up very early and go to work and only come back home in the evening and sometimes late at night which makes it impossible for me to give them all the care they deserve . So i was advised by a friend to offer them for home adoption . I had difficulty to decide to do so . I am located in Honolulu Hawaii . Let us know when you will be free to come and pick up the puppy or we can ship him to you if you are willing to take care of the shipping fee . We will prefer to meet you in person and so we can get to know their new parents but We know reliable pet transportation companies that will deliver the puppy to your home address if you are not able to come and pick up . Let us know when you will be coming to get the puppy . GOD BLESS YOU .

Mrs Christina

We are happy to know that you will spoil the baby rotten with much love and care. You are only required to pay the flight fee which is going to cost $250 and you are going to send the money directly to the pets transportation company that will be shipping the puppy to your location . The puppy will take just a couple of hours to arrive your location since they will be transported by plane . We will require the following information in order to register the puppy for shipment.

-your full names ,

-Home address ,

-phone number ,

-Name of airport closest to your location .

As soon as i have this information i am going to take the puppy to the pets transportation company and register him under your names and address. He will take just a few hours to arrive your location since he will be transported by plane.We will use the United or Dominion transporters because their fees are moderate and they take proper care of pets during flights.The puppy will be delivered to your home since i am going to register him under home delivery .They are also going to email you their tracking code so that you can always track the status online. The puppy will come along with a feeding manual , video guide,a starter food package ,some toys and dresses so that you can use for the moment before buying more. Let me know as soon as you are ready .

Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon