Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#348844 by Mike Wilson Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Thanks very much for your reply and answers to my questions, I am so happy to know that you are willing to adopt our Kitten. I am happy with the comforting words of your Email , it makes me feel comfortable to send my Kitten to your home hoping that you will offer the best home for the Kitten.

We are currently located in Arlington, TX 76011 with our Kittens. We would have loved you to visit us and pick up the Kitten in person, But if you can't make it up here any time soon, then i can have the Kitten shipped to your address using a competent and reliable pet delivery agency who offers home delivery. It will cost a total of $350 for adoption fee and $150 as shipping making a total of $500 for the Kitten to be transported and home delivered to your address

I do care, and I want my babies to be happy. So I send things from our home, to their new home. This way our Bengals will have things that they are familiar with, and they will feel more comfortable.

# Their Bengal books with their schedule and all their documents.( A book on new kitten care )
# A special made bed for your little Prince or Princess, favorite baby blankets.
# Copies of litter registration, Vet records in case you ever loose you papers.
# All of your Bengals favorite toys, old ones and lots of new ones, Laser Pointer for play time.
# Foodstuffs , Royal Canin Kitten Development Dry Food,Royal Canin # 34 Dry Baby cat food.Royal Cabin #36 Dry kitten food. canned kitten foods.
# Toothbrush for your Bengal. Brush and comb for your babies fur, Flea Comb
# Bengal Contract with a 30 day money back guarantee included.

All we need to proceed will be your complete delivery details. Please provide me with the following information which i will use to do the paper works and also register the Kitten at the pet delivery agency for flight and home delivery directly to your address

Your full names................
Full home address.............
State/City....................
Postal/zip code................
Contact numbers...............

Once we received your complete delivery information, we will email you a video of the kitten, a copy of the legal sales contract singed by us as well as our details for payment for you to make the payment so as to complete the rest of the adoption papers and also pay for shipping fee at the pet delivery agency for the flight ticket to be activated

Once it's done the flight tracking number will be provided to you so that you will know the schedule departure time from here and the expected time of arrival at your home address. There will be no need to pick up at the airport since it's a home delivery process.It's actually a less than 24 hours delivery ( Same day delivery ) .

Best Regards

Proof of the scam
Okay good. Here's a copy of the sales contract go ahead and sign then email us a copy of the singed contract.
All you have to do now will be to locate the closest Walmart and do the payment using Walmart to Walmart Money transfer so that i will complete the adoption and reservation papers

Receiver's Information
Name : JEB MANIAC
City / State : Arlington, TX
Zip code : 76011
Amount : $500

Once its done email us a copy of the receipt of payment from walmart together with the signed contract

How soon can you have everything done ?

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement