Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#352411 by Nicjacearia Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:59 am
Hi guys, just thought I would give everyone a head up if u are thinking of purchasing a $400 pure bread Pomeranian from Australian trading post!!! DONT IT IS A SCAM!!! How do I know this ?? I contacted the number provided asking if they were still available and they replied what is your email so I can talk via that, and to send pictures of what puppies they had left, once I received the email from [email protected] and the pictures of the pomerians where amazing too good to be true for the price, so I thought I would do some digging on the internet and surprise suprise the pics where in images on google one being 3 years old so impossible to be a pup today, I decided to play along and see what else they would say, I said yes I will take one how do we go about arranging me to see it, they responded please send $400 which is refundable to a westpac account but to not do it via internet to go to the bank, I said I will just pay in cash when I see u, they said once u pay u can come see or u can pay $600 and we will ship to u... please don’t make the mistake so many people have made, u won’t get ur money back, never pay for anything until u see it.
Advertisement

#352412 by Mike Wilson Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:08 am
Please post the full email that asked for the money to be paid via bank transfer.
Be sure to remove your person information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#352413 by Nicjacearia Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:15 am
Here is the bank account information you will be paying through Westpac Bank and please do NOT do an online payment or bank to bank transfer because it usually takes like 7 days before payment can be confirm and at times the payment dont even came through;

Westpac Bnak
Account Name: Crystal P.
BSB: 732-113
ACC: 877953
Noted (BW)
Amount: 400 AUD
If you need to use a reference or description please ask me.

So what you will do is that you will go to any closest Westpac Bank branch in your area and have the payment done over the counter or better still go any ATM point since is Saturday most banks will not be open so is best you look for any ATM machine and have the payment deposit made there okay?