Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#354170 by Mike Wilson Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:36 am
www.exoticfarmstempus.com

Address : Nakipoğlu İşhanı No:5 34173 Merter, Istanbul
Zip/ Postal : 34000
Phone : +90 531 863 0290
Email : [email protected]
CONTACT US
EXOTIC FARMS TEMPUS LTD.
OTHER BRANCH
Address : Fabrieksstraat 39, Oudenaarde
Zip/ Postal : 9700
Phone : +32 460 21 51 38
Email : [email protected]

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#354358 by Kmiller0573 Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:48 pm
I found a golen retreiver pup online, seem foolish after reading these posts, was asking 450, i replied i had 250 if she had still in couple weeks id buy her. She said shed sell her for 450 but i can send difference in month. She said she sends puppu will be delivered at door. Got message from courjer service they will be here at 7:30. 8:00 i got message was a problem getting on airflight, need 465. Will get full refund when delivered for insurance. I argued with courier if th ats who it is, he said when seller did paperwork for registration, she transfered pup in my name so pup is mine. Im owner and i need to pay 465 right now to get on plain. By now a few red flags are showing. Seller contacted me told me to pay it, its refundable. I said i dont have money she said courier is going to report me to quarantine department. I said good, i didnt know bout fee, seller was to pay delivery, besides pup was to be delivered before i ever hea lrd more money. This started at 1 today. Didnt hear back till8 tonight and still pushing for money with threats. Im sure its scam, but what if not, what am i liable for? I dont have pet, sure i lost my money. :beer:
#354359 by Bryon Williams Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:54 pm
It is 100% a scam.

Please post the name and email address from the fake seller. Include any websites.

Also post a couple emails from him/her. Please remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Do the same from the fake shipper and include any websites.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#354447 by Mike Wilson Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:41 pm
Exotic Farms Tempus <[email protected]>

Hello

Thanks for your interest in our kittens. We have available White Lion , there are both female and a male of 4 months old and we offer a cat at
$1400 each with shipping including, Each cub will be fully vaccinated and will come with a Micro-chip.

If you are buying more than one we will offer you a discount.

How many cubs are you interested in buying ?
What sex are you interested in buying ?(male or female)

Please let me know if you are interested.

We look forward doing business with you.

looking forward to doing business with you.

Regards
Exotic Farms Tempus ltd is a registered company: Istanbul, Turkey

Hello

Thanks for your response, we are very happy reading from you and we wish to serve you with all due respect. The price of the cubs is $1400 USD with shipping inclusive each for one.
since you would be taking two (Male) and (Female), we will be offering both cubs to you at at discount price of $2650. They will come alongside with the following documents which will permit you own them without any problem,which i will send them to you.

- A sales Contract certified by the Council of Animal Husbandry here .
- A Health Guarantee Certificate
- Veterinary record
- CITES Document
- Feeding booklets

And also you have to send to us your full desired delivery address so that i can arrange all the necessary document and send it to, and also arrange for transportation to your location as soon as possible. the information i will be requested from you shown as follows:

your full names..........?
home address.............?
postal code...............?
phone numbers..........?
country.............?
city........................?

With the aid of these documents you will receive the kittens everywhere in the world without any constrains.

shipping takes a maximum of : 5-6 working days

We accept payment after you must have signed a sales contract with us. This payment will permit us to make your paperwork and for flight arrangements, if accepted by you.waiting to read back from you as soon as possible let me know what you think.

My regards to your family

We look forward doing business with you.

Regards

Hello Mr.xxxxx, we will like to inform you that we have requested for a CITES permit license and will be sending you a scan copy of the document once it is approved alongside their health records and a sales contract, so that after confirmation of documents, you can sign the contract and we will provide invoice for payment to be made for us to proceed with registration and transportation to you.

regards.

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by email ([email protected]) and then delete the email and any copies of it.
Copyright © 2017 Exotic Farms Tempus ltd. All Rights Reserve.
http://www.exoticfarmstempus.com

Hello Mr. xxxxxxx, we will like to inform you that we have requested for a CITES permit license and will be sending you a scan copy of the document once it is approved alongside their health records and a sales contract, so that after confirmation of documents, you can sign the contract and we will provide invoice for payment to be made for us to proceed with registration and transportation to you.

regards.

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by email ([email protected]) and then delete the email and any copies of it.
Copyright © 2017 Exotic Farms Tempus ltd. All Rights Reserve.
http://www.exoticfarmstempus.com

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon