Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#354434 by Terminator5 Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:01 pm
http://www.karrochihuahuapuppies.com/

CONTACT US

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will do our best to get back to you within 1-2 Hours. If you need an immediate response.

Email is the most efficient way to contact us and receive a rapid response as we check our email account several times a day [email protected] If you do not hear from us within 24 hours, please follow up with a call to be sure we connect.

WELCOME TO KARRO TEACUP CHIHUAHUA PUPPIES

Prior to breeding Chihuahua Puppies in our home, we’ve had more than a decade experience with the sporting dog breeds. It was in the late 90’s, I first started showing and breeding Pit-Bull puppies in London. When we relocated to United States many of my Pit-Bull puppies were sold to security companies.

In the past, I worked as a security guard and also breeding Pit-Bulls. I have also loved and had a passion of showing my own Pit-Bulls.

On the 12th of September 2003, we lost Booster to cancer he fought for almost 2 years, it was very devastated for us with the bond we shared for 9 years (since 1994).

We had a family friend Jackson Who was a Chihuahua puppy breeder and He had a litter of 4 puppies. Dr. L. McShane our Vet advised we give a try to the dog breed which has always been my partner’s fantasy. We adopted Berna, she was 8 weeks and the transition process was pretty easy and smooth with our previous pet experience. To our greatest surprise, these lovely tiny creatures bonded so easily with us and since then, we’ve always moved along with them.

In 2006, we bought a 90 acres in USA, built a great kennel with automatic water bowls and heated floors. All puppies so just comfortable with these conditions and the fact that they have enough space to run around and play. All our puppies are raised in our home .

Having these gorgeous dogs have made me to meet some very wonderful people. I was very sad when Joyce decided to discontinue and retire from the breeding business after so many years. I was very excited when she turned over her foundation to me and kept advising me on her old but true lines.

We really enjoy having these intelligent bundle of joy in our home with our kids. Breeding them wasn’t meant to supplement our income but rather the love and passion for the Chihuahua breed. The Chihuahua breed is very gentle and playful, they will most likely be closely associated with those around them. Our adult Chihuahua dogs (Berna and Charlie) are the happiest dogs that I have ever owned, and they can really put you in a blissful mood. Their calm nature/temperament makes them suitable to live inside an apartment and adapt easily. Their sizes and colours vary. Their perfect manners make them a welcome visitor everywhere they go to and love above all.

OVER 50 FAMILIES HAVE ADOPTED A CHIHUAHUA PUPPY FROM US!!!
FREE SHIPPING & DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE TO BENEFIT FROM THESE

AVAILABLE PUPPIES

Our Chihuahua Puppies come with;

Health Guarantee
Current on all Vaccines and Deworming
Puppy Training Kit
Blanket & Toys
Food Samples & Feeding Manual
A life Time Breeder Support
Free Shipping within the USA & CANADA

Males = $500 & Females = $550

TESTIMONIALS

Hello,Tuna was a blessing to our family this year. You made our dream come true, To God we never believed you were going to ship the baby to us, Because we had falling into the hands of scammers many times , So my husband said, well this should be the last time that we are sending money via wire transfer . And thank GOD we did and you kept to your words, God will bless you and your family, I can’t stop thanking you. Wishing you the the best. If i have someone who is interested in buying a Chihuahua puppy, your website will be the first to visit.

Jessica and Edwine Thompson

"I am aware of how scary it is to buy your new family member from a breeder you may have not met and furthermore, not having met the puppy in person. I find that the summary of Nina personality on the Chihuaha breeders site, prior to us receiving nina, was right on target. You may hear scary stories of purchasing a puppy from a breeder who seems trustworthy and then not receiving your puppy once you have paid. I can assure you that with Pyramid Chihuahua Home that is not the case. They prepare your puppy for a safe flight and ensure that the puppy is safely cleared for travel at the vet prior to flying the puppy out to you."

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA & CANADA

International Customers contact us for a quote

If you decide to have a puppy shipped to you, we will need the following information:

1. Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your puppy

2. The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your puppy, if, in case of an emergency you are unable.

3. Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box

4. Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.

5. The name of the COUNTY that you live in

6. The name of the airport that you prefer your puppy to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport

7. What puppy you are interested in.

Safe and Comfortable Shipping process

Puppies aren't vases or art supplies, so when you hear that he or she can be shipped to you, your first reaction is probably shock. Before you panic, get that picture of cardboard boxes and foam peanuts out of your mind! Shipping puppies is usually quite safe and any airlines or trucking companies that take live animals have procedures in place to be sure they arrive in good health.

Airlines will either ship puppies in the cargo compartment which sounds a bit callous and scary, but is actually fairly safe and comfortable for the puppy, especially if there is no need for a layover or cargo transfer or the pet to be stowed under the passenger's seat in lieu of carry on luggage. This is probably the safest mode of air travel, but may be more expensive and what we mostly use since we pay an additional fee for the pet. We do ship by Land using a trucking company that specializes in transporting pets is another option. The trucks will carry puppies, dropping off and picking up dogs on a very carefully planned route that can cover as much as half of the United States in one long road trip

We alway give all our puppies a Bordetella vaccine prior to shipping to avoid the chances of other dogs or pets infecting them.

canonical name karrochihuahuapuppies.com.
aliases
addresses 192.64.119.128

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom karrochihuahuapuppies.com"...
Domain Name: KARROCHIHUAHUAPUPPIES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2160220257_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-09-06T12:17:19Z
Creation Date: 2017-09-06T12:17:17Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-09-06T12:17:17Z
Registrar: NameCheap Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of whois database: 2018-02-01T18:50:37Z <<<

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement