Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#354446 by Mike Wilson Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:12 pm
Rocky Bulldog <[email protected]>
Hello xxxxxxxxxx,Able over to your location.Able is 11 weeks old she is vet checked and akc registered.And she will also be coming alongside with all her vet documents and other necessary papers and her hand manual book and a CD showing her life style.But here are a few issues which i will like to make you understand and possibly address them before we proceed,

*1st. We do NOT place our English Bulldog puppies in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without love and care giving to them like what i do or even more.
*2nd. We do NOT let our puppies go to homes where they would live outside!
*3rd. We will NOT place our English Bulldog puppies with anyone who has any history of child or animal abuse!! and the
*4th. ALL of our new English Bulldog puppy owners must take time to educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new English Bulldog child.
*5th. And last but not the list, We will probably turn down homes that have a large number of other dogs. As our English Bulldogs crave individual love & attention. As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with this puppy, we will consider placing Able to your home, regardless of your location,even if you are not located within a driving distance.Most often the homes that are most suited for our puppies are often suited far from a driving distance so we consider shipping as an option.We are based in Las Vegas,NV 89123, So we will ship.I can guess what question you have in mind right now, **Flying a Puppy: Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years back, and this was his answer to me ***When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe, approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follows USDA guidelines. The puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to care for & look after the puppy on and off the plane.Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound to their new owners,he even went further to say that it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 3-6 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 7 hours or more***. And that i believe so much because i know they are professionals and will deliver the puppy safely.

Shipping an English Bulldog puppy Includes
*HEALTH CERTIFICATE $50.00
*RE-HOMING FEE OF $400.00
*PUPPY CRATE $50.00
*CLIMATE CONTROLLED PET CLASS FLIGHT $140.00

*FOR A TOTAL OF $640.00

I ALWAYS CHOOSE TO USE PET SAFE PROGRAMS.When we have to ship a puppy to a new home, what we do is we contact the shipping agency/airline straight away once we confirm your payment and your full delivery address, we will take the puppy to the nearest airport in our location for registration and the booking of his flight.Then once we are done with the registration and the booking of her flight,we are going to get back to you with the flight tracking number,and the agency will also contact you regarding the shipment and delivery ok. The shipping process normally takes between 5-8 hours to complete.So the total to have the puppy over to you will be $500 plus Shipping of $140 making a total of $640.Just get back to me as soon as you can so that we can proceed right away.
Just get back to me as soon as you can so that we can proceed right away.
Thank and best regards from Chris and family.

-------------------

Rocky Bulldog <[email protected]>
Ok, I've been through your last message and the assurance to take are of the puppy with my partner and we both feel comfortable.The whole process hardly exceeds 7-10 hours.The shipping of the puppy shall be handled by specialized pet delivery agencies like Delta airlines, Starwood animal transportation, Logistics Pet Transportation,Rogers cargo pet express, Action pets, airpets ways and many more, puppies are never going to be alone, they will be along side with other puppies. they will never be flown in a cargo plane.We have been in this for a while now and we have never encountered any difficulties in shipping our pets to their new homes.
Your puppy will come with basically needs like blankets, food dishes,papers, healthy certificate, so you will be advice to get the following grooming tools within a month or two from now:Shampoo, Conditioner, Pin Brush, Nail Clippers,Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, Scissors. About food, I feed all my puppies Purina Puppy Chow for the first year at which time I switch to Purina Little Bits. I choose to feed Purina because it is relatively inexpensive and is readily available across the United States at most department or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use. This is a decision only you can make, but keep in mind Purina has been making dog food for over 50 years and they do extensive research on nutrition and protein. Other dog foods may cost more but that doesn't necessarily mean they are better.
WE ARE WILLING TO BEGIN WITH THE SHIPPING PROCESS AS SOON AS YOU CAN RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:

* SEND YOUR CLOSEST AIRPORT, .....??
* PHONE NUMBERS (CELL & HOUSE) ......??
* NAME OF RECEIVER OF THE PUPPY....??
* ADDRESS OF RECEIVER OF THE PUPPY....??

So once i have all your full delivery address details above,i will just get back to you with our full names and address for you to go send the money via Giant or Safeway Western Union or Moneygram or Walmart so that we can proceed right away with the booking of the flight.Attached are the most recent pictures of Able at her current age(11 weeks old) and her parents as well so you can approximate how big Able will be at full growth.

---------------------------

Rocky Bulldog <[email protected]> wrote:

Great, I got the delivery details and as soon as you send the money, i will be heading to the agency.I know you are very eager about meeting your puppy and also about knowing some info about taking care of your new family member but don't worry we are going to ship the puppy along site a catalog for our past breed and a CD which includes all instruction to take care of the puppy.She is also coming with a 1 year health guarantee and all her registration papers and a puppy crate too Able could also be delivered directly to your home address but the agency usually charge extra $50 for home delivery,So if its fine by you Able will be delivered directly to your home address so you don't have to drive all the way to the airport and wait to pick the puppy up.So in total including the puppy and home delivery it will cost $690,but if you don't choose to have Able delivered to your home,it will be only the $640.
To send the money, you will go to any Moneygram or Western Union Store location and send the money to our address details below.I will go get the money so that once i get off work, I will proceed to the delivery agency together and register the puppy for delivery.
Here is the address to send the money to.

NAMES....... MATTHEW AKUTEH
ADDRESS......9436 Canalino Dr
CITY........Las Vegas
STATE........Nevada
ZIP CODE.......89134
AMOUNT.......$640
AMOUNT WITH HOME DELIVERY: $640 +$50= $690

Once you send the money, you just email me with the transfer details such as senders names and reference number. Once we are done at the delivery agency, i will email you the flight tracking number so that you can see the delivery progress of the puppy. I hope you will remember to send us lovely pictures and updates from time to time. waiting to read from you.
Thanks Chris

Associated fake pet shipping company

[email protected]

Subject: CUSTOMER SERVICE!!URGENT NOTIFICATION REGARDING THE SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY (REFUNDABLE INSURANCE FEE NEEDED)

All permit was obtained from the Minister of Livestock (Reno, Nevada). The Permit Code of Legal Shipping and Picking up is NMcd336-g2cpu86B: Your puppy is scheduled to take off tonight at 11:30 pm flight# (LP481E) to your location.
Your puppy arrived here from Mr Matthew Akuteh, checked, it was found that all the documents that a pet needs to have before it can be allowed to be shipped within and out of the US region were in tag, But the Refundable Life Insurance fee for your puppy (Able) has not been paid. So below is a better explanation of the refundable Life insurance fee from the Ministry of Livestock, Fisheries and Animal Husbandry:
The Pet Control Department of "USA airlines" after the First Stop of your English Bulldog Puppy (Able) at the final US check Point Terminal (1) wishes to bring the
following to your attention:
1. Following the International Aviation's Commission' Rules and Regulations on Pets Transportation
[Code of Federal Regulations]
[Title 42, Volume 1]
[Revised as of October 1, 2010]

From the U.S. Government Printing Office via GPO Access
[CITE: 42CFR71.53]
[Page 432-434],

TITLE 42--PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I--PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
"The life of all animals being transported from One state/region to another must be fully Insured by an Insurance Cooperation at the State or region of Origin against any eventuality.
2. Following a compromise between the USA Aviation's Complaint Commission and the USA Financial Commission, it was concluded that "The life of all pets Being transported within one State to another will be insured and this insurance fee should vary from one pet to another depending on Financial Value of the Animal.
3. We also wish to let you know, according to the USA Price Determination Commission, the price of any English Bulldog Puppy is $920.00USD.
From the above, the Refundable Life Insurance fee you are supposed to pay for your puppy is 920.00USD and your English Bulldog Puppy can travel through their lifetime within and out of the US without any problems.
Name of puppy is Able in Travel Crate number NMcd337 heading to Shreveport International Airport.

The Problem is that after passing over of your puppy through the final checked point department to make sure that the puppies do not lack anything throughout the flight to your location,We came to discover that the puppy is lacking the following documents below:
Refundable Insurance Certificate.....
National health license....
USDA paper works........
While this puppy is about to be put on board the flight, We realized that Your puppy are deposited at our agency with only a City health license.Meanwhile we need a National Health License to ship and delivery puppy within the country.We also did a USDA Certification Paper for the puppy which is one of our company's polices that we do not deliver a dog without a USDA paper work.The U.S. Department of Agriculture licenses and inspects "commercial breeding facilities for violations of the Animal Welfare Act; likewise, a handful of states have laws that provides oversight of some breeding this needing USDA paper work. This USDA license is a custom license that ensures the well being of pets and animals in general... operations as well and Lastly ,We also realized that your puppy is also registered at our agency without a Refundable Life Insurance to insure the life of the pet.We do not carry out the delivery of any pets and animal in general without well certified insurance paper work. This act of insurance is both advantageous for our clients and to us in that,the insurance company will compensate you for almost all your spending you have done apart from the delivery fee of the puppy.
Insurance fee. . ... . . . . . . .$(465)100% refundable)
National health license. . . . . $(230)100% refundable)
USDA paper works . .. . . . . ..$(225) 100% refundable)

All the total bill for your English Bulldog puppy to be delivered amounts to $920.00 and the money will be refunded back to you upon delivery of your puppy by the insurance company when Your puppy is being delivered to you at your (DOOR STEPS). This money will be refunded to you in cash with the puppy and the papers,and the total sum to be refunded will be $920.

NOTE:THIS MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED BACK TO YOU 100% UPON DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY.SO THE FEE IS JUST TO ACT AS A COVER BACK OF YOUR PUPPY ON TRANSIT,AND IT WILL BE REFUNDED BACK TO YOU CASH UPON DELIVERY OF THE PUPPY BY OUR PETS DELIVERY AGENTS WHO WILL BE DELIVERING THE PUPPY TO YOU RIGHT AT YOUR AIRPORT.
WHEN THEY ARRIVE YOUR AIRPORT WITH THE PUPPY,THEY WILL PRESENT A FORM TO YOU WHICH YOU WILL HAVE TO FILL AND SIGN TO CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PUPPY AND YOUR REFUNDS SAFELY OKAY.

. Reasons why we adopted a non pet shipping without an insurance paperwork.

1.} In case of any pet abandonment at our agency ,puppy without insurance, will be homeless while pets with insurance will be protected by their life insurance department ,

2.}In case of any accidents while transporting your puppy to you like any defects attacking your puppy, you will be 100% compensated by the insurance company.

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So that we Ship the puppy early enough. If this fee is not provided, this puppy will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will
spend more on daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the $920.00 which will be 100% refunded back to you and your puppy will be delivered safely.

Pending Refundable Life Traveling Insurance Which Must Be Fulfilled.

OUR GOAL IS TO OFFER QUALITY LEGAL SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS AND PRESERVE THEIR INTERESTS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY. THE MORALITY OF THE PROFESSION AND THE CLEAN CONSCIOUSNESS GOVERNS OUR WORK IN EVERY ASPECT.OUR GUIDELINES AND RULES OF WORK ARE OF COURSE THE SECRET AND THE KEY OF OUR PERSEVERANCE. ACTUALLY OUR LAW OFFICES INCLUDES MORE THAN TEN EXPERIENCE LAWYERS, EACH SPECIALIZED IN HIS DOMAIN, READY TO SERVE OUR CLIENT IN ALL FIELD OF LAW.
CONFIRMATION GUIDELINES (AL STACY)

- You are advice not to reply any mail without our code of conduct (AL 0965) been address as a sub heading in our notification letter sent to you.
-Your guarantee and warranty by our service for a safety delivery of your Pet and full refunds by our Pets Chaperoned.

PUPPIES DELIVERY STATUS

AKC Papers VALID
Ownership Papers VALID
Delivery Details VALID
Delivery Fee
PAID

PAYMENT TIPS
PLEASE NOTE: The payment is to be done to Air Animal's developed 3rd party Pets Delivery Service to our cashier desk one Mr. Kenneth Madingo to the moving & relocation industry to our company's Head Quarters in Nevada via MoneyGram International Money Transfer Service,because we receive all payments for Pets Deliveries through a third party who makes sure these puppy is safely delivered before payment is sent over to us. We will need you to pay the money as soon as possible, so we can board these puppy on the next available flight to your location.

COPY DOWN THE DETAILS OUT CAREFULLY AND GO TO THE NEAREST MONEY GRAM STORE AND MAKE THE PAYMENTS.

RECEIVER'S NAME............: KENNETH MADINGO
COUNTRY...........:USA
STATE........: NEVADA
CITY.............: RENO
ZIP CODE............:89510

AMOUNT.............: 920.00USD

ONCE YOU ARE DONE WITH THE PAYMENTS JUST GET BACK TO US WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS BELOW:
SENDERS NAMES,,,,,,,,,.............................................................
REFERENCE NUMBERS ON THE MONEY GRAM RECEIPT).....
TEST QUESTION............................................................................
TEST ANSWER...............................................................................

AND WHEN THE PAYMENT IS CONFIRM BY THE CASHIER OF OUR COMPANY'S HEAD QUARTER, WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU THE FLIGHT DETAILS OF YOUR PUPPY.

Your Satisfaction Is Our Greatest Reward
With Logistics Pets Transportation

Pet transport by Land, Sea & Air Around the World... The longest established pet shipping company in the world-Par.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement