Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#355442 by Mike Wilson Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:25 am
www.classicyorkies.com

Fake puppy site

Site lacks basic contact information such as a physical location or telephone number, legitimate breeders do not try to hide their location.

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#357105 by Jennsgem Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:13 am
Almost got scammed by this site. When they told me to send money through a Walmart to Walmart wire transfer I got suspicious and started searching for information online. Found other people that actually were scammed and the emails that they posted were almost exactly like the ones I received. They said they had a discount coupon for free shipping available if they were able to ship 3 puppies at once otherwise it would be $250.00. The first clue was that they are selling yorkies for $500.00 and shipping for free. You can't find a yorkie for much less than $1,000 so why would someone ship one for free and for less money. Don't fall for this! It's been almost 2 weeks since I contacted them and they still have the same puppies available. No way would they still be available for 500.00 a piece, even if you had to pay for the shipping. Please don't get scammed by this. Always research before sending anyone you don't know money. I'm including emails below:

Dear Client,

Thanks for getting back to us.

You have to confirm with us so that we can put your puppy "Sasha" on Hold

The Purchase procedure is as follows:

- Full payment is required prior to shipping. Give yourself at least 2 business days before the expected arrival day to make sure we receive your payment in time to process all required documents and health checks.

- we will within 2 business days of receiving payment, confirm your order, process all required paperwork, have our licensed veterinarian perform last minute routine check up on your puppy and we book the flight for a Monday, Wednesday or Friday (You may indicate which day suits you best). Let us know which day is more convenient for you ???

- Once the flight is booked, we will provide you the flight number, date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require to pickup the puppy upon arrival.

- Within 24 hours of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet.

- As a matter of routine, Don't forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.

We guarantee 30 days money back on every puppy purchased from us. Also home delivery will include an extra charge of $50. we will like to know if you will like to pick up the puppy at your closest airport or you will prefer home delivery???

Thanks for your time
Best Regards!

Classic Yorkies Home
Web: http://www.classicyorkies.com
Tel: 956-433-2099
Email: [email protected]

Dear Client,

Thanks for getting back to us. Your puppy ''Sasha'' has been put on Hold, pending payment. You will have to effect the payment for us to validate your order and proceed with the necessary paperwork for your puppy Sasha

we will within 2 business days of receiving payment, confirm your order, process all required paperwork, have our licensed veterinarian perform last-minute routine check up on your puppy Sasha before shipping her to you.

Like we said, we book flights for Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays (You have to chose which day suits best).

Once the flight is booked, we will provide you with the flight number, date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require to pick up the puppy upon arrival.

HOW TO GO ABOUT THE PAYMENT

Payment method: WALMART TO WALMART WIRED TRANSFER

You can do the payment using the following information via Walmart Transfer

Receiver's names: DAVID LANCELOT
City: Brownsville
State: Texas
Zip code: 78526
Amount to be paid: $500

We require you go to a Walmart Store near you, request to make a Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer and you will be provided a form to fill. Use
the above-provided information for receiver’s information, then hand over the form along with the cash to the attendant. When the transaction has
been processed, you will be provided a receipt containing the reference (Tracking) Number.

***When making the payment make sure you specify the payment option to be “pickup up at agent location“ (10 minutes)

Once you are done please email us a scanned (or photo) of the Walmart receipt for confirmation

Thanks

Best Regards!

Classic Yorkies Home
Web: http://www.classicyorkies.com
Tel: 956-433-2099
Email: [email protected]
#357106 by Mike Wilson Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:17 am
Hello and welcome to Scamwarners,
Thank you for taking the time to post the information on this scam. If you have any additional questions please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#357108 by Jennsgem Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:13 pm
I'm just glad that I did research before I sent them any money. The happy ending to this story is we did find a legitimate breeder in the town over from us and actually bought 2 yorkies for my kids who were very disappointed when I told them we weren't getting the other puppy. Thanks for keeping up with all the fake sites. Now I know where to go when I'm suspicious.