Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#355518 by Mike Wilson Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:17 am
www.treasurebengals.com

Fake kitten site

[email protected]

Site lacks basic contact information such as a physical location or telephone number, legitimate breeders do not try to hide their location.

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#355534 by Mike Wilson Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:14 am
TREASURE BENGAL KITTEN [email protected]
Tom Fletcher
7262 Teaswood Dr. Conroe TX 77304
469 369 0258
[email protected]

Pet Name : TOM
Breed : Purebred Bengal Kitten
Sex : Male
Adoption Fee :$500 Including Shipping and Home Delivery
Hi, my name is Tom, and I've been waiting for you! I just have to be the most adorable baby boy around that's what I keep hearing ! Getting everyone's attention that passes by wanting to pick me up and just love me! I love them right back with all the pet kisses I can give! Take me home to share my love with you. You'll be glad you did

Pet Name : JERRY
Breed : Purebred Bengal Kitten
Sex : Male
Adoption Fee :$500 Including Shipping and Home Delivery
Hello, My name is Jerry and everybody is saying that I am as handsome of a little male kitten as I can be. I have a calm disposition but I love to play play play until I get tired out! Then I love to be held and and let you give me belly rubs until I doze off to sleep. I will come with TICA registration, a vet's certificate of health, all vaccines up to date, and a year health guarantee. Don't miss the opportunity to make me your forever friend and companion.

Getting a good home for any of our Kitten is the most essential thing we have ever wanted. So we have some few questions for you which we hope you will get back to us with the answers sincerely. I just want to make sure that any of our kitten is getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind?

-Where precisely are you located ?
-Have you ever raised or owned a kitten before?
-Do you have a near by vet clinic in your area ?
-Does your environment accepts pets ?
-Which kitten do you need ? How Soon ?

We are sorry for the questions, its just that we prefer a caring family, as the answers would help us to know if your home would be the best place for any of our Kittens as all we need is just a new loving and caring home for the Kittens. Each kitten comes with Current vaccinations, Health guarantee, 4 weeks free Pet Plan Insurance and Royal Canin kitten pack.

Best Regards!!!!!!

Tom Fletcher
7262 Teaswood Dr. Conroe TX 77304
469 369 0258
[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#357452 by JaySchmidt Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:46 pm
Most online pet adoption sites are scams (thanks Mike for that link).

This one is no different: http://www.treasurebengals.com

They use a few different email addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

They claim to be out of Texas, and used a couple of different names:
Nick Walken
Denis Burton (yes, with one "S", I asked)

When I confronted him via email, his response was:

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO YOU? HAVE YOU EVER IMAGINE THAT YOUR BREATH CAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU?

THEN TRY ME AND YOUR BREATH WILL SEIZE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. "

So I guess I'd better post this before he "seizes my breath in the next 24 hours" :D

But don't just avoid this company (although certainly avoid this company) avoid any online pet company where you cannot, under any circumstances, pick the animal up in person. They won't ship the pet to you, they will take your money and run. Find a reputable kennel etc. near you, and find your future friend.
#357572 by TammyPoppell72 Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:43 am
I sure wish I had seen this before they took me for $500 for a kitten!! I have reported them to the Richardson PD and the FBI out of Dallas...ridiculous!!! And they claim to be Christians!!!

Mike Wilson wrote:http://www.treasurebengals.com

Fake kitten site

[email protected]

Site lacks basic contact information such as a physical location or telephone number, legitimate breeders do not try to hide their location.

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Fixed broken quote.
#357711 by Crysmans Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:17 am
I was sent a contract from a Dani Kirk - 3032 silver springs lane. Richardson TX phone 469-369-0258. They request payment through Walmart. When I requested confirmation of identity they never responded back. Genuine Bengal buyers beware of any of the above info used on a new site.