Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#356306 by Mike Wilson Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:03 pm
http://www.gwtxbernedoodles.site

Fake puppy site

ADMIN NOTE. ZellePay does NOT offer any buyer protection. This is a system to allow you to send money to friends and family.

Subject: Re: Bernedoodle Puppy.

Finn is also still available and ready to go. Yes both Finn and Noxx are mini Bernedoodle puppies. They are F1 puppies, Mom is a Bernese Mountain Dog and Dad is s Mini Poodle. Here is our phone # (806) 429-1875. I am very satisfied with all your answers and I am more than happy to let Finn or Noxx be part of your family. The last step is to place payment for Finn or Noxx today so I can begin delivery process with the airlines. Transfer money to us using ZellePay, send the $1,550 to our Zelle e-mail address provided below. Email me once payment is done to confirm payment and to begin delivery process with the airlines today.

E-mail address for Zelle payment: [email protected]

Thanks,

Magee.

Hi Joyce,

Nice reading from you about Noxx. Noxx is a mini Bernedoodle puppy and he is still available and ready to go now. Noxx is happy, very playful with kids, cats and other home animals. He is laid back, mellow, outgoing, healthy, vet checked, de-wormed, come up to date on all shots, affectionate, micro-chipped. He is almost done with potty/crate training, loves to cuddles and snuggles.

Before I let Noxx join your family, please answer the following questions below if you don't mind?

1. Is everybody in your house okay with a new puppy?
2. Tell me a little bit about yourself and if your home is a place ready to welcome Noxx?
3. Who takes care of your dogs if needed when you are at work or out of town?
4. Will you be capable of paying $1,550 today to adopt Noxx?
5. Will Noxx be an indoor or outdoor dog?
6. Have you ever surrendered a pet to a shelter or given one away? If so, please explain in detail.
7. Are you involved in any pet store, commercial dog breeding operation, or getting Noxx for adoption for resale?
8. I will need the name of the nearest airport to you for shipping or send me your zip code to check.

9. We take payment using ZellePay. Look for your bank or credit union at (http://www.zellepay.com/get-started) to find out how you can start using Zelle today. Please visit http://www.zellepay.com and click on Get Started to find out if your bank or credit union can work with ZellePay. If yes let me know to send you our email address for Zelle payment and if no, let me know if you have any Wells Fargo branch near you? Once payment for Noxx is received, I will remove him from our website for other customers not to contact us about him and to begin shipping arrangement with the airlines. You will receive him within 48 hours after receiving payment to start delivery process with the airlines.

Is there any question(s) you would like to ask me about Noxx?

Thanks,

Magee.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#356909 by Jlghioto Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:29 pm
This person will also direct you to a bogus shipping site.

Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Subject: Re: French Bulldog Puppy.

Here is the link to our website: http://www.gwtxfrenchies.site

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:13 PM, Sasha Magee <[email protected]> wrote:
Nice talking to you on the phone. I am more than happy to let Dark be part of your family. The last step is to place payment for Dark today so I can begin delivery process with the airlines. Transfer money to us using ZellePay, send the $950 to our Zelle e-mail address provided below. Email me once payment is done to confirm payment and to begin delivery process with the airlines today.

E-mail address for Zelle payment: [email protected]

Thanks.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 5:33 PM, Sasha Magee <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi xxxxxzx

Nice reading from you about Dark. Dark is still available and ready to go now. Yes the $950 includes shipping cost and microchip. Dark is happy, very playful with kids, cats and other home animals. He is laid back, mellow, outgoing, healthy, vet checked, de-wormed, come up to date on all shots, AKC registered, affectionate, micro-chipped. He is almost done with potty/crate training, loves to cuddles and snuggles.

Before I let Dark join your family, please answer the following questions below if you don't mind?

1. Is everybody in your house okay with a new puppy?
2. Tell me a little bit about yourself and if your home is a place ready to welcome Dark?
3. Who takes care of your dogs if needed when you are at work or out of town?
4. Will you be capable of paying $950 today to adopt Dark?
5. Will Dark be an indoor or outdoor dog?
6. Have you ever surrendered a pet to a shelter or given one away? If so, please explain in detail.
7. Are you involved in any pet store, commercial dog breeding operation, or getting Dark for adoption for resale?
8. I will need the name of the nearest airport to you for shipping or send me your zip code to check.
9. We take payment using ZellePay. Look for your bank or credit union at (http://www.zellepay.com/get-started) to find out how you can start using Zelle today. Please visit http://www.zellepay.com and click on Get Started to find out if your bank or credit union can work with ZellePay. If yes let me know to send you our email address for Zelle payment and if no, let me know if you have any Wells Fargo bank branch near you? Once payment for Dark is received, I will remove him from our website for other customers not to contact us about him and to begin shipping arrangement with the airlines. You will receive him within 48 hours after receiving payment to start delivery process with the airlines.

Is there any question(s) you would like to ask me about Dark?

Thanks,
Magee.
#356915 by Mike Wilson Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:59 pm
Please post the contact information for the fake shipping company.

If you have any questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#356918 by Jlghioto Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:26 pm
http://proexpressdelivery.com/

Here is the link to the bogus delivery website. The seller told us in addition to the $950 we paid for the dog, we would also have to pay for the airline approved shipping crate, which was another $900 . If you go to the website and copy the company address, then paste into google, numerous websites pop up - all with the same website layout and business address, but different companies...

There's literally a ton! We learned the hard way, but hopefully with the information provided it doesn 't happen to anyone else. And also - it should never cost $950 for an approved airline pet crate, I called the airport and the employee explained southwest sells approved crates for $45. Thanks!
#356931 by Mike Wilson Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:42 pm
The shipping company is a fake and in the process of being reported for fraud.
The other sites appear to be templates that are available for purchase from a web developer.

It is ALWAYS a scam