Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#357744 by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:57 pm
www.littletoypoodles.us

Fake puppy site

Hello,
Thanks again for the interest in our puppies

They have been potty (paper)/home trained. UTD on shots and come with all health papers . These puppies have been raised in my home with regular visits from my children and grandchildren which has helped greatly in socializing them. They love to be cuddled and I always make sure I give them the greatest attention. And will be about 3 lbs fully grown So I am in search of pet lovers who can love and care for these puppies like I do.

Everyone must be aware of the love and attention this puppies need. Honestly I do not breed and sell poodles for a living because I have a stable job. I have always been a good lover to puppies. I adopted their parents some couple of years back and because everyone admired them so I decided to breed them. At the time I already noticed the prices of puppies were too much for some good and loving pet homes to afford so I breed and adopt out my puppies when need be. I also do it sometimes for the sake of experience. Please get back for advice on the next step to take towards getting the puppy into your home. We are asking $550 for each puppy and $100 for shipping if needed . However, I will also like to know the following from you before we proceed. We are located in Cleveland , OH and the 650$ will include home delivery.

We also Ship to Canada

1 ..Where about are you located? City and state??
2....Are you a breeder?
3. Have you been keeping puppy before or any order house pet?...
4...Do you have kids at home?
5...Are you going to keep them or give them to someone?
6....Do you promise to take proper care of the dog?
7.....Do you have experience?
8. Which of our puppies are you interested in?
9.....Would you want her home deliver or pick up at your local airport?
Thanks for taking your time to read through this email and I hope to read from you again.

Attached to the email are up to date pics of Mimi

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement