Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#358269 by Mike Wilson Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:49 pm
Farah Naaz <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

We are very happy to read from you so soon, and i have attach some pictures of the female (Dela) for you to see and i hope you enjoy it, we are sure you are going to love and spoil her with love, cuddle, attention and provide her with all she needs. We need her to go into a lovely and caring home, She is veterinary checked and vaccinated already and have all health records updated and all papers. So we are giving her to a good and forever home. She is very sensitive and possesses the following qualities:

-House and Potty Trained.

-Do not bark a lot.

-She eats 2 times daily.

-She is very socialized with kids and other household pets

-She loves to be carried a lot and be spoiled.

-She loves to be kissed .

-She gets angry when you shout at her, so please do not do that okay.

-She is 12 Weeks old

-She barks when she sees strangers.

She will be coming with all details of vaccination, DE-wormed and microchip. Since we have made up our mind to let this puppy into your home Can you promise us that she will be well taken care of and you guys will keep us updated with monthly pictures so we can know how she is doing over there with you. Since you guys are not so close to us, we will be using a Pet Delivery Carrier to send her over to and they will get the puppy delivered at your home address which you will provide to us. We will also require all your details to do the change of ownership papers as follows;

Full Names..............

House address...........

City..................

State.................

Zip code.......................

Home Number..............

Mobile Number......................

As soon as we have the above details, we will prepare the change of ownership papers before we do the delivery registration with the Carrier company. Do get back to us with the details so we can prepare the change of ownership papers and do the delivery registration with the Courier. Adoption plus delivery fee will cost you $500 and that is paid directly to the Courier company and also send all the relevant papers work via the Courier service. So you will paying directly to them and not to me because my main objective is for this puppy to have a lovely family, so the $500 is for the delivery fee of the puppy to your doorstep.

Thanks and Waiting...

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement