Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#359934 by DORIS J Young Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:42 pm
Hello,
I appreciate your interest in my Boston Terrier Puppies. Oreo is still available and Ready to Go to his new home. He is AKC registered and up to date on all shots and vaccines (Distemper, ParaInfluenza, bordetella, Parvovirus and Hepatitis, Rabies shot),with valid vet and vet registration papers here intact with me.

We are selling on 50% discount now which make the price to be $600 for each puppy. Shipping is free since we have a coupon of shipping puppies free. It's your chance to get the deal. Shipping is via airplane and Its a same day delivery..

Our puppies love to play and have good temperament with kids and other pets. They are raised in our home with our kids.Payment is via BitcoinWallet, Walmart2Walmart or MoneyGram and we ship once payment is done..

I am in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Let me know how soon you want him? Where are you located? How many puppies do you want?.

Looking forward to read from you.

Regard,
Romeo
Advertisement

#359935 by Bryon Williams Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:46 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Your post will be more helpful if you post all the email addresses used, phone numbers and any website.

Also post any and all information on the delivery company if given.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#359943 by DORIS J Young Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:31 pm
[email protected]

Someone else online got almost the same letter I found on this site using a different name. The website has gone down, I guess I didn’t seem to eager esp when he said free shipping. He was selling the same dog Oreo to the other person. I know now it is a scam, glad I researched it on line, sold to cheap to be real. Thanks, this site is extremely helpful. Now if you know a legit site where I can get young Boston Terrier puppy I would appreciate it.
#359946 by Bryon Williams Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:35 pm
Our best advice is to buy or adopt your pet locally.

This way you can physically see the pet, meet the breeder and see the conditions it was raised.

Also you need to make sure the pet is compatible with your family and your Vet gives him/her a medical check up.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/