Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#360188 by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:39 am
www.localretrievers.com

Fake puppy site.

Site lacks basic contact information such as a physical location or telephone number, legitimate breeders do not try to hide their location.

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#360422 by Eveadam48 Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:44 pm
Thank you so much Mike!!! I almost got caught!! I did however asked to FaceTime ( even though that alone wouldn’t mean it’s legit) and she replied that she doesn’t FaceTime. Then started quoting the Bible. It took quite a bit of searching to find this website.
#360423 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:51 pm
Helo,
I am glad that you found the post helpful. Please post a complete copy of the first email that was sent to you.
Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

If you have any additional questions please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#360425 by Eveadam48 Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:17 pm
How do I do that? The email is very long!! Do I take pictures and post those. I’m on a smartphone. No computer at current location
#360436 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:12 pm

Subject: Golden Retriever Puppy

Greeting!
Thank you for contacting us Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is. Jean from Local Retrievers.
Local Retrievers is an online puppy listing platform located in Richmond,VA. Puppies listed on our website come from breeders across the country. The selling process is completely handled by Local Retrievers .
Making sure that puppies are purebred and match all description as listed on our website.We aim to establish an environment where puppy lovers can affordably, easily and safely purchase a healthy puppy online. Before listing on our platform, all breeders are verified to make sure that they comply with breeding best practice.
All puppies purchased from Local Retrievers come with the following;Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee.Health Guarantee.Airline approved crate.ISO Microchip.Health Certificate.Age appropriate shots.Worldwide free delivery. Food Menu.Play toys and treat.Blanket, collar and leash. All puppies come with a 30 days, 100% money back guarantee. This means that within 30 days of buying a puppy, you can return the puppy for any reason whatsoever to exchange for another puppy or get a full refund.
BEN whom you inquired for is available and ready for new home, and he is presently 11 weeks old. Kindly provide us the information below before we proceed;kindly tell us a little about your previous experience with pets.
The environment where the puppy will be staying .
If you’ve owned a puppy before.
How soon will you be ready to make the purchase?
Feel free to email me back by reply to the present email.
Thanks again.Regards.
LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!! PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE PUPPY TODAY AND GET 30% DISCOUNT... TO CLAIM OFFER, SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH NAMES & BREEDS OF CHOSEN PUPPIES.
Visit www.localretrievers.com/Golden-retriever-puppies.html to see list of all available puppies.
"Our commitment to you doesn't end with a purchase. We shall always be available, ready to provide you any information or advice needed to get the best experience with you dog"

It is ALWAYS a scam