Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#363043 by pikachu2 Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:19 pm
I think this person is a scammer.

They have another account under the name: patriciasouthern007

Both accounts are listed under different locations. One in California and one in Florida

In the ad they listed 6 kitties in litter, but later when I was talking to them via text message, they said they had 5 in the litter. Now only 2 are left. 1 male, and 1 female, and asked which one I interested in. I asked what are the colors of the male and female left, and they asked me for my email where they sent me a whole bunch of pictures but still failed to tell me exactly which 2 were the ones left. They say "pure breed kitten", instead of listing exactly what the breed of the parents of the litter are.
"Good with children and other pets" "trained indoor and outdoors", "good portable babies" (what does that even mean???)
They didn't seem to care if I had a good home for the kitten or not since they never asked.
I think this could be a scammer.
Advertisement

#372330 by Mike Wilson Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:02 pm
Please post the emails from the Pug puppy scam to help alert other possible victims. B e sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#372331 by ZwinterP Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:34 pm
He Akc is Registered, injected and House Trained and Potty Trained, he have been vet checked and vaccinated till date, Current on shots. He is Good Portable Babies.He is indoors and outdoors trained, he is 11 weeks 5 days old, he shall be coming with all their health papers/vet records.He have very good temperament with kids and other pets, very playful love to play around with toys and kids., I'm offering him with a puppy pack with food, coupons, toys, and a scrapbook which will be of help
#372332 by ZwinterP Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:37 pm
Yes where are you located ? if i may ask and where dod you found my advert because when posting I paid for google to index my advert in many states close to my location.
OMG FL am sorry am not located in piedmont Oklahoma
Okay that fine will just have to make arrangements to have him shipped over to FL
And you may have no worry of shipping because is something my mom and i have been doing Yes my mom was I breeder before she pass away
Okay and we take shipping very seriously so i will like to explain how delivery work and how you will making the payment as well
#372333 by ZwinterP Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:38 pm
Once i have your have your full delivery information i will take the puppy to the delivery agency for registration proceed
when i am done with the registration of the puppy at the delivery
agency,they will send you a notification email and call you on phone
to inform you of the puppy under their custody for delivery to your home address
And you are to make an upfront payment in full for the delivery of your puppy directly to the delivery agency after i must have registered the puppy
#372334 by ZwinterP Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:39 pm
When you receive the puppy, you will be requested to call the agency for confirmation of reception so that they can deduct their delivery fee
and send the balance to me.If you are okay we can get started with the registration process so he can get to you today what do you think moreover am off work today
i will like you to get back to me with your full detail address in the
order below so that i will use to register the puppy at the delivery
agency to be delivered at your home address or your major airport

Names in full...............
House address...............
City/State..................
Zip code.................
Mobile number..............
Email Address...........
Nearest airport............