Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#363157 by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:30 pm
http://fishcourierltd.com/

Fake pet shipping company

Phone : 725-333-6078
:815-575-8438

Email : [email protected]
Address : 9546 Rachel Road Clay Township MI, U.S.A.

[email protected]
321-257-5009

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#363342 by Mike Wilson Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:54 pm
The associated puppy scam.

(321) 257-5009
[email protected]
sorry all my english bulldog puppies has been sold, but if you want to adopt an english bulldog puppy contact my inlaw via [email protected] he has male and female for adoption tell him paul directed you [email protected]

Email from "James Brown"

Hello

I have just one english bulldog puppy left(KING). the other baby has been adopted and shipped out to her new family in GA, king is still available..Adorable and affectionate Bullie puppy the baby has been vet checked, microchiped, not fixed and just recently updated on shots and vaccines. King is 10 weeks old,he weigh 11-15lbs and is expected to weigh 56lbs when fully grown up king is potty trained, home trained and he is very socialized with kids and other home raised pets. He will come with a feeding manual, pet toys, blanket and health certificate.

He will come with a feeding manual, pet toys, blanket and health certificate.he has already been potty trained with excellent temperament and he has not been fixed for any reason.I am giving him out at the cost of $320. i will only give him out to you if only you are a real pet lover with a good heart, someone that would be able to afford vet-visit and dedications am giving my baby out for adoption because of the terrible situation i have now..my wife had a terrible car accident and right now is on coma so i need to give him out for adoption so i can concentrate with the care of my wife...so if you will be adopting my king you have to promise me you will take good care of him for me.you can also come for pickup but if you cant i will have him shipped to the closest airport to you or better still to your door step.. I have attached his picture. So kindly let me know your status regarding the adoption and were are you located?

Thank you

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon