Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#363161 by lariza111 Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:05 am
After 3 years of Marriage my husband and I were ready to adopt our first pet. We fell in love with the Boston Terrier breed, so I started googling Boston Terrier Websites and I found the Website http://bostonterrierloyals.com I requested information through the “Contact Us” tab. I received a quick reply from this email [email protected] with information about their service. After some emails come and back I decided to adopt a beautiful 10 weeks black and white male puppy called KEN. We arranged the price of $500 Usd including the*HEALTH CERTIFICATE, PUPPY CRATE , CLIMATE CONTROLLED PET CLASS FLIGHT.
I ws explained that they were to contact the shipping agent straight away and then calls all airlines to find out which of them has the most direct flight to the destination, then he can book that flight. That the shipping processing time normally takes between 5-12 hours to complete this includes papers processing time.
They told me that the payment was through @Walmart #Walmart & @MoneyGram service to:
name of Recipient: Ortega Guy Bertrand
State: Texas
City: Dallas
Zip code: 76209
Cell number (469) 205-0697
I made an online transaction through the @Walmart money orders website on Apr 23, 2018 09:31 PM CDT and emailed them the confirmation number to collect the money. You can’t imagine how excited and happy we were out our puppy, actually We bought all the new puppy check list to be ready when the puppy arrive home. We looked at the pictures from the puppies all the time and ordered a plate with his name.
Money was collected on 2018-04-24T16:37:53-05:00. They confirmed to me on 24 de abril de 2018, 23:55 by email that they were able to get the fee and it was a little late, that they have done all the arrangements and were be able to have the puppy registered at the shipping agency next morning for shipping to my location, they were emailing me tomorrow morning with all shipping details and time.
I couldn’t even sleep that night. I couldn’t stop thinking about that little puppy that we had adopted. We watched videos about how to train Boston terriers and all things are important doing during the first week with a new puppy. We really wanted to do our best.
I didn’t received any news the morning of 4-25-2018 as they had promised, so I asked by email how was going on everything. I did not received any reply from Boston Terrier Royals, instead I Received an email from [email protected] which said that all necessary flight arrangements for my puppy was made but unfortunately my puppy will not be able to get on a flight due to the fact that my puppy does not have a standard valid Life Pet Travel Insurance Policy.Boarding Kennels/ Pets Carrier Waves. They explained that their Insurance Policy was beneficial to our customers because the fee is re-fund-able upon delivery of your puppy in cash. And that this certificate needed to be provided otherwise my puppy will be placed under Quarantine for the next 5 (five) months, and the parties related to the puppy will be charged for pet abuse, the airport veterinarians also recommended that the puppy be administered Anti-Pressure Vaccines so his body temperature will be stable while on the flight, the vaccines have been administered. The Total cost for all was $650-Fully Refundable, that I had to pay this also through @Walmat @MoneGram
They provided this Website http://www.southwest-movers.com as this service was from the air flight company @SouthwestAir #southwest. I knew that Southwest never ask for cash money, so at that moment I realized that we were fraud victims and it was too heartbreaking. I felt terrible sad and disappointed.
We know that we won’t recover the money, it isn’t the money which hurts. It is the illusion and love for a puppy who was not real. The plans, the expectations, the preparations are painful.
We want to inform all the large companies involve in this fraud, so that they know how bad people use their platforms to harm and cause pain and disappointing @google #google (the email was a gmailaccount [email protected]) you can help detecting where is being used this email account , @Walmart #Walmart & @MoneyGram (you can help by searching in your cameras who pick up this money and send this picture to the police ) @SouthwestAir #southwest (you can help by investigating who is using your name and brand without authorization and inform people this is not related with South West.
Advertisement

#363163 by Mike Wilson Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:52 am
Hello,
I am sorry to hear that you lost money to these criminals. Your post will help other avoid losing money to this scam.

www.southwest-movers.com
Fake pet shipping company.
(703) 249-6414

http://bostonterrierloyals.com

Site lacks basic contact information such as a physical location or telephone number, legitimate breeders do not try to hide their location.

The websites are in the process of being reproved for fraud

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#363243 by PadmeSkywalker Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:35 am
Hi
You are welcome and thanks for visiting our site and for your inquiry regarding our Boston Terrier puppies for sale. We are familiar with this breed and have raised them over the years and we have made out time to properly educate ourselves on the breed to be of help to you as a prospective buyer.The Boston Terrier is one of America's most popular breed because they are loving, people-oriented dogs who live to serve their families.they always sit with us on the couch and they enjoy meeting our guests quite often.They have all had their first and second set of shots implying that they are all vet checked and up to date on all shots and vaccines and are now ready and fit to move into new homes with their new owners with a Health Guarantee certificate and Registration papers. 10-12 weeks is just a perfect age for re-homing.
We breed for the sake of experience and for the love of the breed so our fees are affordable enough for any pet loving family.They are $900 but since we are offering a 50% DISCOUNT now, they will be going for $450.This is a dog which enjoys lavishing love on his human companions as much as they love the same treatment in return. Let me know your final choice of puppy on our website http://bostonterrierloyals.com/home.html
and I will advice you on the next step towards getting the puppy in your home.

Where are you located?
Which puppy are you looking at? http://www.bostonterrierloyals.com/avai ... ppies.html
Please get back to me for the next step.

Regards

Thanks you for answering my email, KEN is 10 weeks old with a life expectancy of 13-15yrs. Our pictures on our website are very recent. But i do have some more pics attached here for you. Before we proceed to the next step, I usually request all interested families to address a few of our worries/concerns and know what we expect of you when you become a new owner of one or two of our puppies.So i hope you do not mind. 1st. I do NOT place our puppies in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without love and care giving to them like what i do or even more. 2nd. We do NOT let our puppies go to homes where they would live outside! 3rd. We will NOT place our golden Pups with anyone who has any history of child or animal abuse!! As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with this puppies , we will consider giving you our pup, regardless of your location.If you make them happy, I promise they will make you happy in return.
We are based in Weslaco, TX so we will have to ship.Its very fast and reliable as well. When we go to book a flight for our pets we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself.) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound to their new owners.

Shipping a Puppy within USA AND CANADA INCLUDES
*HEALTH CERTIFICATE $50.00
*PUPPY CRATE $50.00
*CLIMATE CONTROLLED PET CLASS FLIGHT $100.00
*FOR A TOTAL OF $200.00
I ALWAYS CHOOSE TO USE PET SAFE PROGRAMS. When we have to ship a puppy to a new home, what we do is we contact the shipping agent straight away and then he calls all airlines to find out which of them has the most direct flight to the destination, then he can book that flight. The shipping processing time normally takes between 5-12 hours to complete this includes papers processing time. So the total to have the puppy over to you will be $450 plus Shipping of $200 for a complete total of $650. I will advice on the next step as soon as i read from you.

ok thanks for the assurance and information..it means a lot to us knowing that the puppy will be going to a caring and loving home as that is what really matters more to us..as for the shipping, we use a fast and reliable Pets and animal shipping agency that transports animals and provides home delivery called South West Movers and their website is http://www.southwest-movers.com We just need to have the puppy registered at the shipping agency with your details and they will contact you with all shipping details, tracking number with arrival time.Puppy is flown to your airport and you are contacted for pickup at the airport or home delivery service if needed..takes few hours depending on your location.If i am able to have the puppy registered with your details in the morning, puppy will arrive by evening, and if registered in the day, puppy will arrive next day..But you will be given all delivery details and right arrival time after i register the puppy ok.puppies are well fed and taken cared of until they arrive your location safely.do let me know if you are ready to proceed and i will get you more details on the next step ok
regards

we feel good about this so we have decided to place the puppy in your home.
As for the paper work and shipping process, it normally takes a couple of hours to complete, though sometimes it could take a little longer, how ever the whole process hardly exceeds one whole day. After payment, we will meet the shipping agent and he is gonna call all airlines to find out which of them has the most direct flight to your location then he can book the flight.
Your puppy will come with a handbook that explains more on their life styles as well as feeding, and toilet habits, some vet record which is well explained in the hand book as well as a Puppy Care Kit which includes some helpful information on the feeding, habits, food types,likes and dislikes that should help you facilitate the transition process in your home and taking care of the dog.I'll advice you to get the following grooming tools within a month or two from now: Shampoo, Conditioner,, Nail Clippers, Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, Scissors. About food, I feed all my dogs Wellness dog food, Bones and Raw Food Diet ,Friskies Wet dog Food, and NuVet Vitamin's that are excellent for them. I choose to feed with these because the are relatively modest and readily available across the United States at most department or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use.

This is a decision only you can make.. Other dog foods may cost more but that doesn't necessarily means they are better.So get back to me with the following information so I can start the flight and ownership arrangements;
Names of receiver/owner of the Puppy:
Home Address and telephone number:
Closest airport:
Preferred hours of Pickup of Puppy from airport:/Home delivery.
I will get you my details for the payment after I receive your details then we can proceed.

Thank you.