Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#364035 by Mike Wilson Tue May 08, 2018 2:46 am
www.royalridgecorgis.us
937-601-2511
[email protected]

Fake puppy site.

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#364078 by Mike Wilson Tue May 08, 2018 7:29 pm
Hello,
thanks for your interest towards Randy. It's always a good feeling knowing someone is interested in providing a great home to one of our Corgi puppies. Randy is still available and ready to go. We are private breeders located in Dayton, Ohio with these puppies.

We ship them from Dayton, Ohio. Randy will be ship to you via airplane using a professional pet shipping agency.

Randy is 10 weeks old and ready to go

We are giving him for $700 including shipping.

There can be a discount if you are buying more than one puppy. We also welcome customers who are willing to come over for pickup, but requires a $250 deposit per puppy prior to that and then fixed a date later for you to visit us and collect your puppy.

Randy has the following health documents and accessories:

-Health guarantee
-Vaccination records
-De wormed record
-Nutritional manual
-AKC Registered
-Traveling crates
-playing toys
-Chewing toys

THIS PUPPY IS DM CLEAR BY PARENTAGE !! This little girl is just waiting to be your next best friend! When he goes home he will be up to date on all vaccinations and worming, those records will accompany him to you. Full AKC registration. Our puppies are raised around young children, other dogs, a cat, and even a few chickens! Perfect for a farm or an apartment, the Corgi makes a great family companion

After reading through his personal profile, if there is anything you will like to know please feel free to contact me and asap.
Please if you really want to have this puppy then you have to answer some questions for me.

Are you Married ...........?
Do you have children .....................................?
What is your occupation .....................?
Do you have other pets ..............................?
How familiar are you with Corgis.............?
Promise to take proper care if given the opportunity to adopt Randy............?
Do you have any veterinarian around your location ......... ?

Please get back to me with the answer to my questions and more information about yourself would be highly appreciated
Thank you

James

Royal Ridge Pembroke Welsh Corgis
Contact Person: James
Contact Number 937-601-2511
Address: 1315 Amherst Pl, Dayton, OH 45406
Web: https://www.royalridgecorgis.us

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon