Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#365679 by Terminator5 Sun May 27, 2018 8:08 pm
http://smartdobermanpinscherhome.com/testimonials

Smart Doberman Pinscher Puppies

TESTIMONIALS

Hi,is a blessing to our family this year. You guys made our dream to come true. To God we never believed you were going to ship the baby to us; Because we had falling into the hands of scams many times , So my husband said, well this should be the last time that we are sending money via wire transfer. And thank GOD we did and you kept to your words, God will bless you and your family, i can’t stop thanking you, we so excited. Wishing you the best. If I have someone who is interested in buying a doberman puppies puppies puppy, your website will be the first to visit. We couldn’t be happier! Thanks for everything

Bonie Wenner New York City

We adopted our Broc, in September 20th 2016. Besides being absolutely gorgeous,he is the love of our lives. My husband and I have not had luck with our past two dogs due to aggressive behaviors, and Broc has just wiped out all our worries. Others actually bring their dogs to us for socialization.

Adaman Gavin, Alberta,AB Canada

Hi, just wanted to let you know that Elsi is doing so good here. She got to hang out with me and my wife for about an hour before bedtime, and then she went to sleep in her new crate with no problems

Terrence Onis Los angelos,CA

Lucy is the joy of my everyday life and has been since I brought her home. She is now 19 months.After this whole experience, I have a very strong desire to continue improving the breed in any way possible and feel you would be my very best source of knowledge. Looking forward to talking to you again and thanks for all of your help. You have been wonderful and so has Lucy. Thanks for everything.

Jennifer Volker Houston,TX

I was able to get questions answered . He really made the entire process easy and clear and before I knew it I had my puppy! The travel department worked closely with us to make sure my puppy had the shortest flights and it was a wonderful and reassuring process. I was very pleased with the breeder and their extra care and love for their puppies and the great service

Stacey Hilary Batterfiled,CA

Hi, Thank you so much for these 2 beautiful girls. And thank you for taking so much care when shipping them, I know it was a lot of extra work. They arrived safe and sound tails a wagging and ready to play. As soon as we picked them up from the airport, we instantly fell in love with them. They have brought joy to my life. I can’t wait to get home from work to play and cuddle with them! They are so good with other people and children too!They continue to be in excellent health and are as sweet as can be, I simply adore them!”

Fuler Night & Family Washington,dc

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement