Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#367074 by Mike Wilson Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:34 pm
Basset hound puppy scam.

James Bronson [mailto:[email protected]]

Hello,

Nice reading again from you. I am sure Morgan will make a great companion and addition to your wonderful home. You are to pay the
money to the delivery agency that will be in charge of Morgan's delivery, for his delivery card to be activated. But first, we would
require your full details as mention bellow to fill the paperwork and for a safe delivery to your doorsteps.

Send us his full address as follows,

Full names...............................

City/State/Zip code................

House address.........................

His Phone numbers.....................

His Email address........................

The above mention details will be use to book Morgan's reservation at
the delivery agency. This address will be use for a safe delivery to
your home.

My wife will take Morgan to the delivery agency here and book a reservation and we shall then get back to you as to when you should be expecting to hear from the delivery agency. When they contact you,
they will provide you with all relevant details you will need to know about his delivery. And you will also be provided with the departure and arrival time at your location ( doorsteps ).

You have to be rest assured that, Morgan will be well taking care of till he is handed to you at your doorsteps.

Remember that you will have to sign the delivery note when you receive Morgan and to show proves that the puppy has actually been delivered and in good condition. I believe you understand how it will all work.
My wife once delivered a puppy in the past, so she knows all the steps. Send us your full details as mention above, so we can put on the transfer of ownership paperwork and proceed.

NB: the delivery agency will be the once to contact you and let you know how to make the payment of for Morgan's delivery card to be
activated.

Hope to read from you soon.

Best regards

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 5:19 PM Grisier, Roberta <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

I added my sons information below. I would like more information as to how and when you would be getting this little guy to him. I will be arriving in Dallas late afternoon on the 8th. Would you be flying him there? This is a surprise for his birthday.

James Bronson [mailto:[email protected]]

Hi,

We have accepted your family as i spoke to my wife about your interest in getting the male puppy.i am really happy you are interested in given a new and lovely home for him and i would let you have him as i know he would make an excellent family pet in your home as he is sociable with kids and other household pets.I would like you to spoil him with lots of love and an excellent home.He is currently on shot and also have a year health guarantee as confirm by his vet doctor. He would be coming with all his papers and accessories as we need you to give him the best.

I am presently located in Phoenix Arizona so if you can come fine but if not then we are going to arrange for a home delivery to your home ASAP.

You shall only be paying $500 for the puppy including delivery and change of ownership papers.

I am given you this puppy due to your assurance so i would be needing monthly updated photos so i can see how he is doing in his new home. If that is fine by you then all i need right now for the change of ownership papers and delivery to your home are your full home delivery details as below.

<removed>
As soon as i have this information, i would be getting the change of ownership papers done and proceeding with registration and also have all accessories set for delivery.

I would be looking forward to read from you soonest .
Thanks and waiting++

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement