Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#367228 by Mike Wilson Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 pm
http://www.bobteacupyorkies.com

Bobs Teacup Yorkies Home [email protected]

Hello,

I am very glad on your interest towards my teacup Yorkie puppies.Some of the puppies are still available for any loving and caring home. 2 male ( Max, Obi ) and 3 females ( Bam-Bam, Bella, Tina ) left. $400 for each male puppy ( including shipping ) and $450 for each female puppy ( including shipping ).Visit our website at http://www.bobteacupyorkies.com/available-puppies.html

They are well trained,potty trained and good with pets and other animal.They come with a 1 year health guarantee.They have had all their shots and have all work papers.Please get back to me with answers to the following questions below:

1:where exactly are you located?

2: Do you have a yard that they can play in?

3: How soon do you need them and will you care for them?

4: Which of them do you need?

5:Can you afford $400 OR $450 for one puppy?

6:What's your phone number?

As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with these puppies, we will consider placing the puppies of your choice to your home, regardless of your location, even if you are not located within a driving distance, we do consider you as an option.If you don't mind I'll like to know a bit of your family since we know you will be getting either of the puppy.if you need pictures do let us know we shall take present once for you. Looking forward reading from you.

Thanks

Hello,

Ok lets move forward.When the money is sent for her, we will go have her registered for delivery to your location and we will get back to you with the full delivery information so that you know what time he will be arriving your location/home. I got the delivery address.We are looking forward to proceeding with the paper work and shipping as soon as we receive your payment. What you have to do now is that you send the money required now so that i get her registered to your information and have everything done for her to be shipped out with the next available flight today evening to get her home tomorrow morning OK.SHe will be delivered to your home and would also come with some food stuffs.

As for the payment,the money would have to be sent through Walmart to Walmart Ria transfer because its fast and more reliable.Moreover, there is a Walmart store close to us here and it will not take long for us to go get the money and proceed with the shipping of the puppy. We will also like that as soon as you send the money,everything should be done as soon as possible and you also get the puppy home ASAP.

Below is the information which you would copy,locate the nearest Walmart store and do a person to person money transfer through WALMART2WALMART transfer :-

Take the info below and cash to complete payment

Amount................... $450

Names: Charles Darwin

City: Denver

State: Colorado

Zip Code: 80219

Address: 4576 W Dakota Ave

So once your done with the payment, you would have to email me back with the Senders Names and Reference Number.

Email me back once you get this information for payment.waiting

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement