Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#367234 by Mike Wilson Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:42 pm
http://australianshepherdsale.com

Fake breeder site.

AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES [email protected]

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting us

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Zorn from Aussie Puppies Sale. Aussie Puppies Sale is located in Richmond,VA. The selling process is completely handled by us. Making sure that puppies are purebred and match all description as listed on our website.

We aim to establish an environment where puppy lovers can affordably, easily and safely purchase a healthy puppy online. Before listing on our platform, all breeders are verified to make sure that they comply with breeding best practice.

All puppies purchased from Aussie Puppies Sale come with the following;

Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee.
Health Guarantee.
Airline approved crate.
ISO Microchip.
Health Certificate.
Age appropriate shots.
Worldwide free delivery.
Food Menu.
Play toys and treat.
Blanket, collar and leash.

All puppies come with a 30 days, 100% money back guarantee. This means that within 30 days of buying a puppy, you can return the puppy for any reason whatsoever to exchange for another puppy or get a full refund.

Lola whom you inquired for is available and ready for new home, her age is 10 weeks 4 days. Kindly provide us the information below before we proceed;

kindly tell us a little about your previous experience with pets.
The environment where the puppy will be staying .
If you’ve owned a puppy before.
How soon will you be ready to make the purchase?

Feel free to email me back by reply to the present email.

Thanks again.

Regards.

LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!! PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE PUPPY TODAY AND GET 30% DISCOUNT... TO CLAIM OFFER, SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH NAMES & BREEDS OF CHOSEN PUPPIES.

Visit www.australianshepherdsale.com/Availale-puppies.html to see list of all available puppies.

"Our commitment to you doesn't end with a purchase. We shall always be available, ready to provide you any information or advice needed to get the best experience with you dog"

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement