Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#367319 by Mike Wilson Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:37 pm
www.toychihuahuapups.online

Text or Call us @ 937-230-0541

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#367417 by Mike Wilson Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:48 am
[email protected]

Thanks for inquiring about Abby. It's always a good feeling knowing someone is interested in providing a great home to one of our Tea-Cup Chihuahua puppies. Abby is still available and ready to go.

We are private breeders located in Dayton, Ohio with these puppies.

These puppies are all AKC registered, home raised, vet checked, well socialized and gets along perfectly with kids and other home pets, have had their first shots and are being trained as of now on potty pads.

We ship them from Dayton, Ohio. Abby will be ship to you via airplane using a professional pet shipping agency.

Abby is 10 weeks old and she's ready to go.

We are giving her for $550 and $150 for shipping

There can be a discount if you are buying more than one puppy. We also welcome customers who are willing to come over for pickup, but requires a $250 deposit per puppy prior to that and then fixed a date later for you to visit us and collect your puppy.

Abby has the following health documents and accessories:

-Health guarantee
-Vaccination records
-De wormed record
-Nutritional manual
-AKC Registered
-Traveling crates
-playing toys
-Chewing toys

After reading through her personal profile, if there is anything you will like to know please feel free to contact me and asap.

Please if you really want to have this amazing little baby then you have to answer some questions for me.

Are you Married ...........?
Do you have children .....................................?
What is your occupation .....................?
Do you have other pets ..............................?
How familiar are you with Chihuahuas.............?
Promise to take proper care if given the opportunity to adopt Abby............?
Do you have any veterinarian around your location ......... ?

Please get back to me with the answer to my questions and more information about yourself would be highly appreciated

Thank you!

Joseph

Royal Tea-Cup Chihuahua Pups Home
Contact Person: Joseph
Contact Number 937-230-0541
Address: 1101 Kenyon Pl Dayton, OH 45406,
Web: https://www.toychihuahuapups.online

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon