Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#48283 by GomerPyle Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:05 pm
We don't see so many of this type of scam and the practical difficulties of actually importing pets from Africa mean that it's not something anyone should ever contemplate without a great deal of research, but scammers aren't interested in practicalities - they just want your money.

I'll include the photos I was sent as the curesy factor is intended to make you override common sense in any decision you make.

Thanks for the email, I quite appreciate your interest in Adopting my English Bulldog Puppies. But the question is that will my Bulldog Puppies be able to find a lovely home with you??? Do you have a yard where the Puppies can always play around???Is there any Children that can have time to play with the Bulldog Puppies mean while the Puppies will never stay lonely???Is there other puppies that my Puppies can play with or kids???If so i will be very glad and happy to give out my babies to you.

I came along with prime intention of taking care of my Pups in continuation, but unfortunately the weather here in Africa is not conducive for my babies. This is how i have made up my mind through prayers and painstaking efforts in search for a reliable and God fearing person to help me take good care of my Bulldog Puppies like his or her own babies. My little babies are only 11 weeks old and has a current vaccination,vet check,health certificate and 1 year health guarantee.My pups has potty trained,home raise and socialized for tremendous attitude with A.K.C Registered.We are not charging or selling them to you for money but to save their life's saved and care for them so this means that, you and i will be paying for the Airline charges of the puppies to be Deliver to you.I will be very glad to have you as a good caring parent for my babies only if you can take good care of the Puppies as your own baby.. Actually money is not what matters, but to find a good caring and loving person. If you could be able to do these kindly send your contact details such as follow, and also find the attached pictures of the both puppies,Their names are Nanny and Siffy.

Full Name...............?
Nearest Airport.........?
Home Address.........?
Phone..................?

The nearest Airport close to your home where exactly the puppy will be delivered to.With this i can make arrangement with the Airline agent for the preparation.Thanks and God bless you.

Best Regards
Maria Bermudez

The scammer has just copied the photos from someone's website and has never even seen the dogs in real life.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer
Advertisement