Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#372065 by Terminator5 Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:09 am
http://www.royalpomskyparadise.com/

Call or Text (209) 382-8141

About Us

Hello and welcome to Royal Pomsky Paradise, the place to find the best puppy pomsky products for all pet lovers.We thoroughly check the quality of our goods, working only with reliable suppliers so that you only receive the best quality product.

We at Royal Pomsky Paradise believe in high quality and exceptional customer service. But most importantly, we believe shopping is a right, not a luxury, so we strive to deliver the best products at the most affordable prices, and ship them to you regardless of where you are located.

We aim to offer our customers a variety of the latest puppies. We’ve come a long way, so we know exactly which direction to take when supplying you with high quality yet budget friendly products. We offer all of this while providing excellent customer service and friendly support.

We always keep an eye on the latest trends in puppies and put our customers’ wishes first. That is why we have satisfied customers all over the world, and are thrilled to be a part of the puppy industries.

The interests of our customers are always the top priority for us, so we hope you will enjoy our products as much as we enjoy making them available to you.

At Royal Pomsky Paradise, our aim is to offer you amazing puppies that will show you that we really care! Not only have we got the trendiest puppies, but we can also guarantee that they are of the finest quality.

We started as a small business in March 2013, and our aim is to continue providing our customers with products that keep them happy, at prices that keep them happy.

Our customers are our top priority and through our products we work hard towards building long-lasting and meaningful relations with them.

With a motivated team, we strive to be the creative minds that bring a smile to your face. That’s why we’re always looking for innovative new ways to get the best to you.

Stephanie Johnson

Tina is a blessing to our family this year. You guys made our dream to come true. To God we never believed you were going to ship the baby to us; Because we had falling into the hands of scams many times , So my husband said, well this should be the last time that we are sending money via wire transfer. And thank GOD we did and you kept to your words, God will bless you and your family, i can’t stop thanking you, we are so excited. Wishing you the best. If I have someone who is interested in buying a Pomsky puppy, your website will be the first to visit. We couldn’t be happier! Thanks for everything.

Belle Farren

We wanted to send you a few pics of Bella and to say thank you for a great service.

Bella has a lovely temperament, she is very clever and most important she is great with the kids.
We love how her husky markings have really come out.
Every time we go out with her in public we are always stopped to ask about her and lots of awesome comments.

Great service from nervous buyers, will recommend you guys to anyone.

George Wilson

Hi there, we are very glad to share an updated picture of our Jane, which we got a couple of months before from you. We have to tell you he is an amazing puppy. People stop us constantly, to play with him. Other Puppynowners tell us how perfect he is!!!!

We just adore him. Anthony teases me that I constantly kiss him and say under my breath, “he is so cute and love, affection and outgoing”!!!!!

Respectfully,

Jennifer, Arizona

Hi Royal Pomsky, My name is Jennnifer, I adopted a Pomsky puppy from you back in December. I just wanted you to know that she has become an important part of our family . She is very energetic and full of life we just love our new puppy.She has learn so many new things here at home like how to eat my new shoes and how to aggravate my other puppies, but all in all we love her and wouldn’t trade her for anything here on earth. That’s her photo with her cute little face. I will always make sure i send you updates about her . Gracias.

Perry White, Vnezuella

Our dog Khloe is 8 months today. Not sure if you remember her. You named her Aby. She is the best girl ever. However she is so gorgeous for a Pomsky .She loves lying by our flower beds in the sun & inhaling the sweet scent coming from the roses lots of love on her.

Alexandra Jenkins, Chile

We are so happy about our sweet puppy he is so adorable and loving.He loves moving around and playing with other puppies.He has brought so much joy and happiness to my home and kids.To be honest with you we never knew that our pet will ever reach us here in Chile am saying so because we have once been scammed but thanks a million to Royal Pomsky Paradise You are the best puppy sellers.

Address lookup

canonical name royalpomskyparadise.com.
aliases
addresses 208.91.198.231

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom royalpomskyparadise.com"...
Domain Name: ROYALPOMSKYPARADISE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2242460372_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-23T13:17:19Z
Creation Date: 2018-03-23T12:35:28Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-23T12:35:28Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.CP-25.WEBHOSTBOX.NET
Name Server: NS2.CP-25.WEBHOSTBOX.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of whois database: 2018-08-25T10:06:42Z <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "royalpomskyparadise.com"...
Domain Name: ROYALPOMSKYPARADISE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2242460372_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2018-05-23T02:27:38Z
Creation Date: 2018-03-23T12:35:28Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-03-23T12:35:28Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: John I Masterson
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 4063 Tully Street
Registrant City: Dearborn
Registrant State/Province: Michigan
Registrant Postal Code: 48126
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3136191428
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext: