Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#372879 by That_crazy_cat_lady Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:32 pm
https://www.dachshundbeauties.com

Fake puppy scam. Fortunately I was able to avoid being scammed. I copied a portion of one of my emails into a google search which brought me to another post on this website for a puppy scam under another site name. I then realized that both sites had a lot of overlapping words, including reviews. A search on WHOIS showed that this website is just over a week old. And a google search showed the phone number they text from is a VoIP number.
Advertisement

#372880 by That_crazy_cat_lady Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:33 pm
Hello XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ivan Cooper from Dachshund Beauties for Sale. Dachshund Beauties is located here in Cleveland Ohio. The selling process is completely handled by us. Making sure that puppies are purebred and match all description as listed on our website. We are asking $500 (including shipping) for each puppy irrespective of the sex.

We aim to establish an environment where puppy lovers can affordably, easily and safely purchase a healthy puppy online. Before listing on our platform, all breeders are verified to make sure that they comply with breeding best practice.

All puppies purchased from Dachshund Beauties come with the following;
Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee.
Health Guarantee.
Airline approved crate.
ISO Microchip.
Health Certificate.
Age appropriate shots.
Worldwide free delivery.
Food Menu.
Play toys and treat.
Blanket, collar and leash.
All puppies come with a 30 days, 100% money back guarantee. This means that within 30 days of buying a puppy, you can return the puppy for any reason whatsoever to exchange for another puppy or get a full refund.
Gracie whom you inquired for is available and ready for new home, her age is 12 weeks 1 day. Kindly provide us the information below before we proceed;
kindly tell us a little about your previous experience with pets.
The environment where the puppy will be staying .
If you’ve owned a puppy before.
How soon will you be ready to make the purchase?
Feel free to email me back by reply to the present email.
Best regards

LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!! PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE PUPPY TODAY AND GET 30% DISCOUNT... TO CLAIM OFFER, SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH NAMES & BREEDS OF CHOSEN PUPPIES.
#372881 by That_crazy_cat_lady Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:34 pm
Thanks for the enthusiastic response, i must confess that i am very impressed with your reply, you are a great pet lover and your experience will help you bond quickly with a new puppy, we already feel very comfortable giving you Gracie. Gracie is a miniature dachshund and will come with all her papers and they are AKC registered. Everything will cost you 800 plus shipping and delivery to your home. I think it would be better for you to have on Monday sep 24.

Our shipping procedure is quite easy, It will be a non-stressful flight for the puppy to get to you as we ship through professionals who understand the sophisticated needs of this breed, each puppy travels with a courier personnel right up to hand over point. If you have finally made up your mind on taking Gracie, please get back to me with your full shipping/Delivery information which includes:
Your full names,
Your contact number,
And, your Physical Address(For the purpose of ownership transfer)

As soon as i get your shipping information, i will email you back with a sales contract for you to have it signed and emailed back to me after which i will need you to send the money for us to process the delivery. Immediately the money is received, i will head to the airport to get the puppy registered for delivery to your home. When i am done at the airport, I will get back to you with the full flight details for you to know the puppy's flight schedule(Flight itinerary) including the tracking number from the delivery service for you to monitor the delivery process. Also let me know if you will like to pick up from the airport or if you prefer home delivery(No Extra Cost), its just optional. Will be waiting to read from you.
#372882 by That_crazy_cat_lady Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:36 pm
SALES CONTRACT FOR A FEMALE
DACHSHUND ( GRACIE).
Total Purchase Price:$800
Puppy's Price:$800 Shipping:$200
Breed: DACHSHUND Americana Reg
No:CDH0999001109 Age:12Weeks Sex:Female

BREEDER’S (SELLER) HEALTH GUARANTEE

1. Seller is a AKC breeder and guarantees this puppy is in good health, free of Rabies and all other
major diseases to the best of the Seller’s knowledge at the time of sale. Seller offers a money back

guarantee if the puppy is given all vaccination.

2. Seller guarantees the puppy is puppy within one year of purchase, Seller agrees to replace the puppy
with another puppy of equal value when one becomes available, assuming that the Buyer was notified in
writing of the health issues at the time they occurred prior to 7 months of age. No money will be returned.
A necropsy report with an explanation by the puppy attending veterinarian must be provided to the Seller
prior to replacement puppy being given to the Purchaser. No medical costs are refunded. Shipping

expenses will be the responsibility of the Seller.

3. Seller assumes NO responsibility for purchaser’s allergies to puppy, disapproval of landlord, lack
of proper house training for this puppy, etc. No money will be refunded for these
reasons.

PURCHASER’S AGREEMENTS

1. Purchaser agrees to take puppy to a licensed veterinarian for a health checkup within three (3) days of
the purchase date so that there can be no question of the puppy's health at the time of sale. Associated

veterinarian fees are the responsibility of the Purchaser.

2. Purchaser will always provide a clean litter pan, fresh water, quality food and suitable scratching posts.
If puppy is found to be kept in an unsuitable environment or is poorly cared for, the Seller will reserve the
right to request that the puppy be unconditionally returned at no cost to the Seller with NO REFUND of

purchase price.

3. Under no circumstances will this puppy be sold, leased, or given to any pet

shop, research lab, or similar facility.

4. Under no circumstances will this puppy be leased, loaned, sold, or given to another breeder.
5. This puppy WILL NOT be declawed. Guarantees are void if declawing procedure is done without

Written permission of Seller.

6. This puppy is being sold as pet only and NOT for breeding. Purchaser guarantees this puppy will not
be used for breeding. Breeding rights will attract an Additional $1500 payable at any time, if the

purchaser is interested in breeding the puppy.

7. Purchaser agrees not to do any extensive traveling with the puppy unless approved by the veterinarian
and until fully vaccinated. If you choose to take your puppy to places and the puppy dies due to any

contracted diseases, The Seller guarantee is null and void.

BREACH OF CONTRACT

In the case of a breach of contract, the Purchaser agrees to surrender this puppy and its prodigy to the
Seller at no cost to the Seller and to execute and pay for registration (AKC) paperwork to transfer
ownership back to the Seller. Breaching Party shall be liable for all attorney and court fees. Any resultant
court action shall take place in the state wherein Seller resides under applicable state laws. This
agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties and any prior understanding or
representation of any kind preceding the date of this agreement shall not be binding upon either party
except to the extent incorporated in this agreement. The unenforceability of any clause(s) in this
agreement will not invalidate the entire agreement executed the 27 th day of August, 2018.