Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#378154 by cluikart Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:18 am
They are on Craigslist too, here's the post:
https://bakersfield.craigslist.org/pet/ ... 42444.html

Name: Freiz Taylor
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (434) 362-0719

Here's what they emailed me:

Freiz Taylor <[email protected]>
Hello , thanks for the interest you have for my pomsky puppies.

We have 2 pomsky puppies (male and female) which are ready to go to their forever homes now .They are free to the perfect home No re-homing fee required . Pottytrained , spayed , and up to date with shots . They have perfect size with lovely temperament and follow basic commands, very friendly with kids and other pets. But before we make a decision I will like to ask you some few questions, and can you tell me a little about yourself so I know the kind of home they will be going into.

Do you have other pets?

Will you be able to shower them with lots of TLC?

Are you a breeder, do you think of breeding them?

Do you have a large yard that they can play in?

Will you like take the two puppies or one only?

where are you located and when do you want them?

The reason we ask those questions is to be sure our puppies are going into a loving and caring home.they enjoy retrieving toys, but mostly love the attention of the family. If you know that you will take good care of them then i will be glad to read from you.

Freiz Taylor:
Yes we can , text me on (434) 362-0719
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed personal details and added quotes for clarity
Advertisement

#378156 by Mike Wilson Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:08 am
After reading through your mail, you moved to the number one sport in my heart for potential adopters of my puppies.So my wife and I are happy you are willing to shower this babies with all the care they need. All we need from you is your love for them. I really wanted to meet with you so you can pick up yourself but since you are not in our area and it's a distances of about 17 hrs ride on car, I don't know if you will make up the ride to come pick up today or tomorrow.We are located in Virginia here is our address 5211 Ashwood Dr,Newport News, VA 23602. Better still if you can't make it up, they can be registered to a near by pets transportation company and will be home delivered to you ok . All you will have to do is pay for the extra transportation fee so they can be home delivered to you right at your door steps tomorrow.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#378288 by Mike Wilson Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:29 am
Another name and email address used by this scammer. bernito adriana <[email protected]>

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon