Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#188635 by Niki592 Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:36 am
Hello!

I was just wondering if someone could tell me if this is a fake pet shipping company or not? I'm pretty sure this person is trying to scam me for a kitten. I've read a few posts and "she" has a similar writing style to those who have unfortunately been scammed. Please let me know! Thank you.

Here is an e-mail she sent to me:

Good morning,

Just to let you know that, i am just coming back from the Jet pets
transporters agency to secure the delivery of ( Emily ).

You will find an attachment for a copy of the registration receipt of
Emily on this mail and also a copy of the new ownership certificate
bearing your names.

I have already registered ( Emily ) at the agency this morning and the
agency confirmed to me the registration of your kitten with the crate
registration number of (N◦: EU70/KI//73247630/11-UK) and they
confirmed to me that, your kitten is ready for the journey but the
payment needs to be done before delivery so that they can activate the
flight ticket of the kitten and also start processing all flight papers
of your kitten.

They mentioned to me that, they do not accept payment through pay pal
as they do accept payments only through ( Western Union or Moneygram )
money transfer methods.

They said that, all incoming payments to their agency goes to their
Sub - Head quarters branch based in British Cameroon as that is where
their director in charge of budget partition is based.

I hope you understand what i mean?

They also said that, you can make payments online through ( Western
Union, WU ) money transfer service using your credit card ( Visa or
Master card ) if only you have one.

Bellow are some Instructions on how you can send money online:
------------------
Instructions:
------------------

You have to open on your web browser at ( www.westernunion.co.uk ).

Register with your private details and also your email address.
Click again on ( send money online ).

Choose the country you are sending the money to which is ( CAMEROON )

Enter the amount you are sending.

Enter the beneficiary details which you will find bellow:
------------------------
Beneficiary details:
-------------------------

Receivers First Names................... ENOW BILL
Receivers Second Names...............ROME ARRAH
Receivers Country........................... CAMEROON
Amount.......................................... 180 GBP
Test question.................................... HOW FAST
Answer.............................................. SOON1

After submitting the details above, enter your credit card details and continue.

Wait for payment confirmation from western union online service.

Attach the receipt given to you online and send to us by email for
better payment confirmation.

Above are the instructions given to me by the agency for the online
payment method or you can still go to any closes western union store
around your home with the above beneficiary details to send the money
if you don't have a credit card.

I have already done my own part for the registration of your kitten and
now is your own turn to make the payment so that everything goes
smoothly.
Note that, after the agency confirms the payment of your kitten, they
will provide you with all deliver details such as departure and
arrival time of your kitten.

Please do not forget to send me picture of (Emily) once she arrives at
your home and also do not forget to send me monthly updates on her
health.

I am really regrading why i am letting her go off my hands but i have
no choice at this stage.

God bless you and i hope everything goes on very well and smoothly.

Bellow are some contact of the agency which you can get in contact with them:

Email................. [email protected]
Contact................ 00237-5095-9436

Thanks for everything and may God almighty bless you in Abundant.

Best regards: Mrs. Melisa Brown Meldina.

Basically this is the website she sent me to: www.jetpets.com.au/
Advertisement

#188637 by AlanJones Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:47 am
It is definitely a scam - the mentions of Western Union and Cameroon guarantee that, as does the fact that the "shipping company" is using a free email address.

Scammers love to refer to "British Cameroon" to make it sound like the country has a connection to the UK, but in fact the British have had no connection with the country since 1961 when the formerly British Southern Cameroons united with French Cameroun to form the Federal Republic of Cameroon.

The website that you give www.jetpets.com.au is Australian, so again no reason for them to require money to be sent to Cameroon.

The best thing to do is just delete all the emails and block them - the kitten does not exist, despite the increasingly frantic emails (and possibly threats) that they will send you about its welfare.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#188670 by Mike Wilson Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:27 pm
Abanny.PetsRelocationshippingcompany [email protected]
Claims to be in Florida the telephone number (908) 443-1831 resolves to New Jersey

Mr/Sir /Mrs :
Jasper Maduakor
Electronic Transmission Reference :MPT-56573

IN REGARDS TO THE ABOVE , WE NEED $500 AS PAYMENTS TO WHICH YOU WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE ADDRESS BELOW AND BUY A RELOADIT PACK CARD. YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO GO AND ASK FOR A RELOADIT PACK CARD FOR $500. YOU GIVE THEM THE CASH AND THEY WILL ISSUE YOU THE RELOADIT CARD. ON THE BACK OF THE CARD, YOU WILL FIND A SECRET SEAL ON WHICH IS WRITTEN SCRATCH HERE. YOU WILL HAVE TO SCRATCH THE SEAL TO REVEAL A 10 DIGIT CODE NUMBERS FOUND UNDERNEATH. YOU WILL THEN E-MAIL TO US THE 10 DIGIT CODE ENABLING US TO CONFIRM AND ACTIVATE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPIES THEREBY LETTING YOU KNOW THE EXACT DELIVERY SCHEDULE THAT CARRIES THE DEPARTURE AND THE ARRIVAL TIME OF YOUR PETS.

FRONT AND BACK IMAGE OF THE CARD YOU SHOULD BUY AT THE STORE

RELOADIT CARD STORES AROUND YOUR LOCATION WHERE YOU CAN BUY THE CARD

Remove list of retail outlet
These Puppies are registered under urgent delivery. Once the card is purchased, get back to us with the activation 10 digits numbers found underneath the scratch of the card for us to activate the home delivery card of the Puppies. As soon as the home delivery card is activated after confirmation of payment, we shall get back to you with the activated home delivery card receipt and also how you will receive the Puppies delivered at your door step. Do make the payment as soon as possible so that we home deliver the Puppies over to you .

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF ABENNY PETS RELOCATION COURIERS
HOME DELIVER SERVICES
Mrs. Christopher Terry
US. SAFE HANDS - SAFE JOURNEY
Tel (line) : (908) 443-1831

We are number one in the world of transporting animals and of a good care and safety

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#189114 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:33 pm
GLOBAL PET AND ANIMAL RELOCATION

Fake pet shipping company

Email: [email protected]

Wants the payment sent via money gram to:

azah armastrong Abentama

Cameroon Africa 00237

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#189117 by Tags29 Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:35 pm
I have also just come close to falling for one of these scams. A lady was trying to sell english bulldogs and all I have to pay was $450 for 2 of them and when I got the email it was to be paid into an account in Cameroon.

this is the email I received.

Also uses [email protected] MW

WELCOME TO WORLD PET TRAVEL SERVICE
Pet Moving & Pet transport

Welcome to the Professional Pets Shippers Transport customer service email provider for home delivery .Professional Pets Shippers Animal Transport wishes to inform you that we have a male and female English bulldog puppies registered here at our agency and have to be transported and delivered to you at your home address below,this is a notification mail on how the delivery will go and the departure and arrival time and also steps on how to make the payment including our accountant's payment information so please make sure you understand the mail very well before you proceed with anything if you don't understand mail please feel free to contact us using our contact information below or contact your sender

CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION
Name....World Pet Travel Service
E [email protected]
Toll Free Number......0011 237 71021279
site ............http://pet11.page.tl/Homepage.htm

Pet Information
TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED AT YOUR DOORSTEP.
REGISTRATION NUMBER.....................................14789562
SHIPPING TYPE..... ...........................DOORSTEP DELIVERY
DEPARTURE TIME............................ 2:30 PM
ARRIVAL TIME................................... 9:30 PM

BREED ...................ENGLISH BULLDOG
SEX................................. MALE AND FEMALE
PAPERS INCLUDED

Vet (GCCF REGISTERED Papers)
Veterinary Certificate
De worm
Shot records
New crate when delivered
Health guarantee
CDI documents
Micro Chipped Pedigree
Pet Passport document
Adoption Papers/Certificate

RECEIVERS ADDRESS

RECEIVERS NAME..... <removed>

RECEIVERS ADDRESS....<removed>

PHONE NUMBER...................... <removed>

FULL DELIVERY REPORT

Delivery Report...............................................CONFIRMED
Medical check...........................................CONFIRMED
Crate Check........................................CONFIRMED
Insurance........................................CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine...............DONE
Departure.......................................CONFIRMED
Arrival.................................PENDING

ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS.

ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TO COPY DOWN THE PAYMENT ADDRESS BELOW AND GO TO ANY NEAR BY POST OFFICE SHOP THAT OFFERS WESTERN UNION TRANSACTIONS OR MONEY GRAM SHOP AND MAKE THE PAYMENT USING OUR PAYMENT ADDRESS BELOW.WHEN YOU GET TO THE POST OFFICE SHOP OR MONEY GRAM SHOP ASK FOR AN INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER SENDING FORM,THEN JUST FILL IN THE PAYMENT ADDRESS IN THE FORM AND HAND IT OVER TO THE CASHIER ON SIT ALONG WITH THE MONEY . LATER YOU WILL BE GIVING A RECEIPT BY THE CASHIER AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN SENT ABOUT THE PAYMENT ALREADY BEEN DONE . YOU NOW GET BACK TO US WITH THE MTCN REFERENCE NUMBER FOUND ON THE RECEIPT WHICH WILL BE USED TO ACTIVATE THE DELIVERY AND FLIGHT TICKET OF YOUR PUPPIES AND AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM THAT WE SHALL PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPIES AT THE STATED TIME, SO WE ADVICE YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT ON TIME

METHOD.....................................WIRE TRANSFER
REQUIRED ......WESTERN UNION (URGENT DELIVERY)
AMOUNT ......................................... $450

DEAR CLIENT,
GO TO ANY POST OFFICE SHOP OR MONEY GRAM SHOP AROUND YOUR LOCATION WITH OUR ACCOUNT'S PAYMENT ADDRESS AND MAKE THE PAYMENT,ASK FOR INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER FORM. WHEN YOU GET TO THE WESTERN UNION SHOP OR MONEY GRAM SHOP , ONCE YOU HAVE THE FORM FILL OUT THE FORM WITH OUR ACCOUNTANT'S PAYMENT DETAILS AND HAND IT OVER BACK TO THE CASHIER ALONG SIDE THE $450,ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE THE CASHIER WILL GIVE THE PAYMENT RECEIPT,ON THE PAYMENT RECEIPT YOU SHALL FIND THE MTCN REFERENCE NUMBER SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER WITH YOUR FULL NAMESAND THE TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER FOUND ON THE RECEIPT WHICH WILL USE TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT AND PROCEED WITH YOUR DELIVERY.IF YOU ARE ASK WHY YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY JUST TELL THE CASHIER IT IS TOA FRIEND SO THAT THEY DON'T COMPLICATE THE TRANSACTION,DON'T TELL THEM IT IS FOR A COMMERCIAL PURPOSE.

REQUIREMENT FOR PAYMENTS

Due to the high rate of Imports & livestock mobilization in AU, all our AU based Accounts are currently Under Auditing to Increase clients rapid payment. Payments of delivery charges are paid based on Flight Time and also we use our International Accounts for payment which Host is in BRITISH Cameroon

MUST READ
DEAR CLIENT,
WHEN MAKING THE PAYMENT TELL THE CASHIER ON SIT THAT YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO A FRIEND SO THAT THEY DON'T GIVE YOU HIGH TRANSFER CHARGES,SO WHEN YOU GET TO THE POST OFFICE STORE THAT OFFERS WESTERN UNION TRANSACTIONS OR TO MAKE THE PAYMENT DON'T TELL THEM THE MONEY IS FOR A COMMERCIAL PURPOSE. IF YOU DO THEY WILL GIVE YOU HIGH TRANSFER CHARGES AND COMPLICATE THE TRANSACTION SO YOU ARE ADVICE TO TELL THE CASHIER THAT YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO A FRIEND SO THAT ALL CAN GO WELL AND SMOOTHLY..

WHOM TO PAY TO

DIRECTOR'S ADDRESS FOR PAYMENT

NAMES OF DIRECTOR................YEMNAI DARIUS
COUNTRY ................................CAMEROON
STATE............................................LITTORAL
CITY...........................................DOUALA
ADDRESS....................................13 AKWA
POSTAL CODE/ZIP CODE..........00237

You need a test question before sending money to this account.
TEST QUESTION------------- NUMBER
TEST ANSWER---------------TWO

HOW TO MAKE FAST ONLINE PAYMENT WITH YOUR CARD

STEP 1 . OPEN THE SITE (http://WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM) ON A PC (COMPUTER) AND NOT ON A PHONE.

STEP 2. ON THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE PAGE
(http://WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM) YOU WOULD SEE REGISTER, CLICK ON REGISTER.

STEP 3. AFTER CLICKING ON REGISTER, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FILL IN YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS AND YOUR CARD DETAILS. THEN YOU WOULD BE TOLD THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE

STEP4. AFTER COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION YOUR PROFILE PAGE WILL BE OPEN ON THE (http://WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM) CLICK ON SEND MONEY/ TRANSFER MONEY.

STEP 5 . AFTER CLICKING ON SEND MONEY/TRANSFER MONEY YOU ARE TO FILL THE PAYMENT FORM WHICH CONTAINS THE RECEIVERS NAMES, COUNTRY AND OTHER DETAILS.BELOW IS OUR BRANCH
PAYMENT ADDRESS YOU ARE PAYING TO, USING THE WESTERN UNION ONLINE, BY SELECTING MONEY IN MINUTES.

WHOM TO PAY TO

DIRECTOR'S ADDRESS FOR PAYMENT

DIRECTOR'S FIRST NAME................YEMNAI
DIRECTOR'S SECOND NAME............. DARIUS
COUNTRY ................................CAMEROON
ADDRESS....................................13 AKWA
POSTAL CODE/ZIP CODE..........00237
TEST QUESTION........................NUMBER
TEST ANSWER...........................................TWO

ONCE YOU ARE DONE JUST KEEP FILLING THE NECESSARY INFORMATION THEN YOU WOULD BE TOLD THAT THE PAYMENT IS DONE.AFTER THAT YOU WOULD BE SENT AN EMAIL CONTAINING THE PAYMENT DETAILS YOU ARE TO FORWARD THAT EMAIL TO US CONTAINING THE 10 DIGITS MTCN CONTROL NUMBERS FOR CONFIRMATION AND WE SHALL LET YOU KNOW ON THE NEXT STEP AS WELL AS THE ARRIVAL TIME.
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE STEPS.

Please people be careful
#189118 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:47 pm
Hello Tags29 Welcome to Scamwarners,

Thanks for posting this information as a warning to others who may be searching for information on this fake shipping company.

The website http://pet11.page.tl/Homepage.htm is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#189120 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:15 pm
http://pet11.page.tl/Homepage.htm

OUR BRANCH OFFICES

IN UNITED UNITED KINGDOM

Town ............Oknery Island
City ...............Kirkwall
Tel ............07024022554

Address...56A Albert St, Kirkwall, Orkney Islands KW15 1HQ

IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

State....Montana
City......Billings
Tel....(434) 352-1712

Address....2116 Broadwater Ave, Billings, Montana

IN CANADA
Town.....Whitehorse
City.....Yukon
Tel....(434) 352-1712
Address..PO Box 10279, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 7A1

IN AUSTRALIA

City.......Darwin
Town........Fannie Bay
Address......13Kitchener Drive, Fannie Bay 0820

Toll Free Number......0011 237 72081336 << This is a mobile telephone in Cameroon, Africa

IN NEW ZEALAND
City....Dunedin
Town....Mosgiel

Address...141 Gordon Rd, Mosgiel 9024

Toll Free Number....0011 237 72081336 << This is a mobile telephone in Cameroon, Africa

IN CAMEROON

ADDRESS......................................13 AKWA

TOLL FREE NUMBER.....0011 237 72081336 << This is a mobile telephone in Cameroon, Africa

It is ALWAYS a scam
#189463 by Darlene Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:48 pm
I think this is going on in Canada...
Currently looking for Bulldog puppies. Exact same thing happened as above.
#189467 by Mike Wilson Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:04 pm
Hello Darlene and welcome to Scamwarners,
This is going on worldwide. Please post the contact information, email address, telephone number and any websites used in the scam. These make good search keys for people looking for information on scam.

If you have any other questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#189564 by Mike Wilson Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:36 pm
Global Animal Transport Baltimore / Washington International Maryland

Email : [email protected]
Tell: (917) 724-0577
Dear Customer ,

We would like to inform you that we are in possession of a puppy Chihuahua dog female enrollment in delivery Cage Number 013 by Mrs.Swetlana Birich here on Global Delivery Service to transport animals from Philadelphia International Airport , Maryland to be transported and home delivery below .
Recipient address

<removed>
Payment must be made to our branch of Maryland , USA , the subsidiary in charge of pets and pet air tickets transport equipment , so we can approach the dog on the first available flight Fleece Paulo Guarulhos International Airport today .

You are asked to pay the total fund for the pets of changing global animal transport services Maryland , USA branch using the address below :

PAYMENT :
Ria Money Transfer oder Westernunion
NAME OF RECEIVER : Onutali Ngwi Hostensia

DESTINATION / COUNTRY : USA
address: Maryland
street : Beltsville
Postal code: 20705
Quantity: $ 250
Test question : when?
answer : today
Payment must be done as early as possible so that the dog can board the flight to which it has been registered . If the fees is not provided the puppy will not be dispatched from our detention until the Maryland branch manager confirms the payment of transportation charges ($ 2 ) .
Please email receipt of payment , once payment is made or send the tracking number of money transfer ( MTCN ) and full name of the person who has send the money to enable payment verification . Immediately the payment is confirmed , then the dog will be placed in flight and the flight data as well as receipts for flight to ensure a guarantee of 100 % for the transaction will be sent to you . Our customers' satisfaction is our greatest concern . Thank you

It is ALWAYS a scam
#189581 by Mike Wilson Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:39 am
Global Animal Transport [email protected]
Managing Director,
Mr.Williams Grove,
San Jose International Airport (SJC)
1701 Airport Blvd, San Jose, CA 95110
+1(310) 924-6418
GLOBAL ANIMAL TRANSPORT

Your Leading Local and International Animal
Travel Agency
Nearside Horse,Dogs,Cats Transport by Road, Sea or Air First Class Pet and animal Transporter

DEFRA Registered and Authorized VOSA International Licensed

Dear Valued Customer,
Accept greetings from the entire staff of Global Animal transport . We write to inform you of a male pug puppy (Hal) pr-registered here today in our shipping agency for transportation and delivery to Miss (insert name here) with address (insert address here). The puppy flight reservation was done this morning by Mrs Laurie Kirkpatrick address 475 Sycamore Drive,Milpitas , CA ,95035 . A flight will be planned to ship the puppy to you this afternoon, before we proceed with the flight schedule of your puppy , Madam, you are required to immediately confirm your delivery data for rectification.

DELIVERY DATA OF (insert name here)

Name: (insert name here)
State: Ohio
City: ***
Zip Code: ***
Address: ****
Airport: Akron Canton Airport (CAK)

INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR PET

Pet's Name: Hal.
Breed: Pug puppy
Pet's Sex:Male
Pet's Age: 13weeks.
Vaccination Record: Approved
Reservation number : AFJ6-3197-487-41D

This puppy will be transported and delivered to you along side all documents and accessories we received from your sender Mrs. Laurie Kirkpatrick . Our agency veterinarian had carried out all the necessary test . The dog was confirmed healthy and ready for transportation .

The agency vet doctor rejected the transportation crate in which this dog was transported into , since is not allowed in the transportation of dog over long distance since it not temperature regulatory . The agency veterinarian prescribe another transportation crate for the dog to be transported into , which is known as a temperature regulation Electronic crate (contain constant Oxygen ) . With this Electronic crate , the dog temperature can be regulated to suit the dog , since climate vary within State , regions and country as well . You will angry with us that , the winter season is very harsh and dynamic and with this present climatic condition , this dog have only 5% survival if it is being transported without this temperature regulation Electronic crate . Beside , it's against the agency rules and regulation to ship any pet without a transportation crate .

N.B: We cannot proceed with the transportation of your puppy because the transportation crate in which your puppy was registered is not allowed in the transportation of dog over long distance since it not temperature regulatory.

We offer electronic crate in accordance to the below options from which you have to chose one .

The options are as follows;-

1. You can rent an Electronic crate for your puppy to travel safely . For rental, it will cost you US $375.00 which is refundable on delivery . This rental fee is know as Crate caution fee which serve as a guarantee that when you received your puppy at your address , and the crate is sent back to us in good condition, all your money will be refunded back to you.

2. You can buy an Electronic crate which will be yours when the puppy is delivered to you . If you prefer to buy a crate, it will cost you US$ 875.00 . When you have the puppy delivered to you at your home, you keep the crate for your permanent use.

You will have to chose from those options above and decide which you will prefer so that we can arrange everything and proceed with delivery of the puppy to you .

Our concern is to make sure your puppy remain healthy and arrive you safe condition prime concern .

After chosen from the respective options above , you are going to use our details details below to deposit the money for the crate caution fee or electronic crate purchase using western union which is super fast for us to proceed with your puppy delivery to you immediately .

Madam , in order to facilitate delivery and customer satisfaction , we have to carry out devision of labour so that each of our branches is liable to a particular service . The responsible is for crate rental and sale is our Italian and they are concern with all payment relating to crate purchase and rental . So you will make the payment directly to our Italian branch so that it can be confirmed immediately and notification sent for us to proceed with your puppy delivery to you .

Our Cashier payment invoice

Cashier Names____________Pietro Spina
Country____________Italy
State____________Campobasso
City____________Mirabello Sannitico
Postal code____________86010
Address____________Vico Taverna No. 13

Immediately you make the payment , you email the below information which will be use to confirm the payment and proceed with your puppy delivery to you

Sender's names__________?

MTCN___________________?

STAY AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES

Managing Director,
Mr.Williams Grove,
San Jose International Airport (SJC)
1701 Airport Blvd, San Jose, CA 95110
+1(310) 924-6418
GLOBAL ANIMAL TRANSPORT

It is ALWAYS a scam
#189638 by Mike Wilson Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:09 pm

DEAR CLIENT No 596031,

THE PAYMENT OF THE FLIGHT AND DELIVERY CHARGES OF YOUR PUPPY (CARRIE|5790AC-13) WAS CONFIRMED BY THE AGENCY'S CASHIER AND WE GOT AN AVAILABLE FLIGHT FOR YOUR PUPPY WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS. DELIVERY TIME SHALL BE GIVEN TO YOU WHEN THE PUPPY ARRIVES Sacramento International Airport (SMF), Fairfield, California, USA. SO THAT THE BENEFICIARY CAN WAIT AT HOME FOR IDENTIFICATION AND COLLECTION OF PUPPY FROM PET DELIVERY AGENTS.

ROUTE: SALT LAKE CITY, UT,USA TO FAIRFIELD, CA , USA

AIRPLANE: BOEING 707

DEPARTURE DATE: THURS 30-JAN-2014
DEPARTURE TIME: 010:00 PM
ARRIVAL TIME : 05:00 AM

DEPARTURE AIRPORT: (SLC) Salt Lake City International Airport
CITY: Salt Lake City, UT, USA

ARRIVAL AIRPORT: Sacramento International Airport (SMF), Fairfield,California

A full service travel agency for your pet!

It is ALWAYS a scam
#190109 by Little.s Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:03 am
Hi,

I just been scammed by one of this add, the name of this person was 'Renee walker' and the company for the cat delivery was Pet flyers transport.
I reply to an add for two Maine Coon.
I given my details such as name, address, phone number, email address...
But as soon as I receive the Email about paying via western union and stuff, I check on internet and find out it was a scam.

My question is: are they going to do anything with my personal details?
Thank you very much.
#190391 by Janette Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:04 pm
Here is something new: unitedcargos.ucoz.com

Its a fake shipping company based in Ukraine, but the guy who is gonna loot u is South African. Same old story: nice puppies and kittens, only for $350 and then once that payment is done they demand for so-called pet insurance, and ofcoz all money must be send to them, on the name: Natalia Noh, in Kiev, Ukraine. Be aware!