Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#414439 by truthmostbetold Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:42 am
Heaven pomeranian Puppies

WELCOME TO HEAVEN PUPPIES HOME

Greetings & welcome to our Pomeranian Puppy Home. We are a hobby kennel and we have been breeding and showing Pomeranians for past twenty-five years. We breed to the Pomeranian breed standards set by the American kennel club and Our breeding is very limited all year round for the benefit of our breed/show program.. Our Pomeranians are from Champion and Grand Champion lines from a fusion of well known American and Imported bloodlines that we have acquired from professional breeders here in America or imported from UK.
Our sole purpose of breeding is not focused on maximizing profit rather, we plough back income from our good jobs into our breeding program so breeding pomeranians is just to keep the family and so charging a price on the puppies is just to recover the expenses incurred in bringing them up from day they were born. Our Pomeranian pets are much more regarded as part of the family or fur kids! We are not in support of back yard breeding or puppy farms and/or mills and as such, any puppy sold by us goes to new home as a pet and is desexed before leaving our home.

We breed and raise our puppies in a home environment with lots of care, love and attention and cages/kennels are not used. Moms and babies upstairs with us and our kennel is sited in the basement. We also have 6 large separated rooms which gives our poms a lot of space to run around, feel free and play with each other likewise, in the back of the house is an enclosed deck for the dogs.
Our pets and show puppies have their individual prices based on their qualities. We normally sell our puppies at three months of age accompanied with a certificate of good health. We register and sell our pet/companion puppies on a Non-breeding contract that is we only sell to homes that will not at a later time breed our pets for any reason. Occasionally, we give out ageing spayed females for a reasonable price to adult homes.

In 1976, I first started showing and breeding German Shepherd dogs in Winnipeg and Steinbach Manitoba, Ontario. When we moved to the USA many of my Shepherds were sold to the Mount Forest Police Force. One of our girls has the honor of being a Seeing Eye Dog.

In the past, I used to work as a professional security guard and also boarding Shepherds and Doberman Pinscher for the Lowell Security. I have also enjoyed showing my own Shepherds and Doberman Pinscher.
I successfully completed 4 levels of Dogs – A HOBBY OR A PROFESSION.
In 1995, my last Doberman died of heart failure. So, a friend, Teressa (Pomeranian breeder) decided to sell out her Pomeranians and re-locate. Our Vet technician suggested I give a try to the small breed dog that’s the Pomeranian breed. That I did and to my greatest surprise, these wonderful intelligent creatures bonded so easily with me and since then, I have always moved along with them very well without looking back.
In 1996, we purchased a 98 acres in United States, built a good kennel with automatic water bowls and heated floors. All puppies so just great with these conditions coupled with the fact that they have more than enough space to run around and play.. They can come inside & go outside at any time of the day or night. Of course Beauty our farm dog shares the lime light with the Pom gang. Our Poms do have our home to enjoy as well. All our puppies are raised in our home .
Owning these beautiful dogs have enabled me to meet some very wonderful people. I became sad when Teressa decided to discontinue and retire from the breeding business after 35 years.. I however was so excited when she turned over her foundation Poms to me and she continued to advise me on her old but true lines until her death.
I do not have a lot of time to enter the show ring but we do have a number of Champions and continue to get our show hopefuls in the ring each years. We are very happy with the success most of our puppy owners are getting when they exhibit their puppies.
I cannot begin to describe the love and pleasure of owning these devoted small treasures. They are just the perfect companions for anyone who loves little fury friends, great travelers who also love to meet new people and want to be with you all the time. If you are in need of someone to give you lots of love and attention, I take pride in showing you a bundle of joy that will win your heart and give you joy for many years of your life.

Address lookup

canonical name heavenpomeranianpuppies.net.
aliases
addresses 199.34.228.59

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "heavenpomeranianpuppies.net"...
Domain Name: heavenpomeranianpuppies.net
Domain ID: D58469005-NET
Sponsoring Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.namecheap.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: JMXU75QW6F7BBPBX
Registrant Name: Timothy Pursley
Registrant Address1: 464 Charmaine Lane
Registrant City: Turkey
Registrant State/Province: TX
Registrant Postal Code: 79261