Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#423558 by ErikStark Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:57 am
Carmelina Jordan <[email protected]>
Helló
Köszönjük az e-mailt és az aggodalmat, valamint a két gyönyörű kölyökkutyával kapcsolatos idejét, amelyet örökbe adunk minden szeretetteljes és gondoskodó otthonnak. Férfiak és nők egyaránt Rosey "nőstény" és Jimmy "hím" néven, 12 hetesek, olyan intelligensek, regisztráltak, jól képzettek, és minden egészségügyi dokumentumuk ép itt.

Először a nevem Carmelina Jordan. Ezeket a kölyökkutyákat egy unokatestvérem adta nekem, aki néhány hete múlt el, és nemrég fedeztem fel, hogy a kölyökkutyáknak annyi szeretetre és figyelemre van szükségük, amelyet nem tudunk biztosítani, mert nagyon elfoglalt vagyok az új munkámmal, és az én férjem is, aki katonaságon van, szintén nagyon elfoglalt a munkával, így ezek a kölykök olyan magányosak otthon, amikor mi a munkahelyen vagyunk.

Szeretnénk feltenni néhány kérdést csak azért, hogy megbizonyosodhassunk arról, hogy otthona a legjobb hely a kölyökkutyák vagy kiskutyák számára.

Hol élsz??
Mindkét kiskutya érdekel, vagy csak egy ??
Ha csak egy férfi vagy nő ?? Mi az oka annak, hogy kiskutyát fogadsz örökbe ??
Volt már ilyen ?? Van egy állatorvos a helyszínen?
Naponta hány órát lesz egyedül a háziállat?
Ha a háziállat balesetet szenved a házban, milyen típusú korrekciót tervez alkalmazni?
Tervezi, hogy lerakja a kutyát? Mennyi ideig minden nap?
A háziállat egyáltalán kifelé megy?
Adjon rövid leírást a környezetéről?

Kérem, nagyon sajnálom az összes kérdést, de nagyon szeretnék biztos lenni abban az otthonban, ahová a kölykök eljutnak. Térjen vissza hozzám a fenti kérdésekre adott válaszokkal, ha valóban érdekli az egyik vagy mindkettő beszerzése.

English translation

Hello
Thank you for your email and concern, and for your time with these two beautiful puppies, which we will adopt for each loving and caring home. Men and women alike, called Rosey "female" and Jimmy "male," are 12 weeks old, so intelligent, registered, well-educated, and have all their health records intact here.

First my name is Carmelina Jordan. These puppies were given to me by a cousin who passed away a few weeks ago and I recently discovered that puppies need so much love and attention that we cannot provide because I am very busy with my new job and also my husband who is in the military. there is also very busy with work so these puppies are so lonely at home when we are at work.

We want to ask a few questions just to make sure your home is the best place for puppies or puppies.

Where do you live??
Are you interested in both puppies or just one ??
If only a man or a woman ?? What is the reason you are adopting a puppy ??
It happened before ?? Is there a veterinarian on site?
How many hours a day will your pet be alone?
If your pet has an accident in the house, what type of correction do you plan to apply?
Are you planning to put the dog down? How long each day?
Does the pet go out at all?
Give a brief description of your surroundings?

Please, I am very sorry for all the questions, but I would really like to be sure of the home where the puppies will go. Come back to me with the answers to the questions above if you are really interested in getting one or both.

Thank you for answering your questions and for your interest in the kid. We don’t want to sell these puppies for money because of the circumstances in which we got the puppies. We just want a loving and caring home for them, so promise you’ll never sell my puppies for no reason
I hope you know how expensive a puppy is in a pet store?

Too bad we're far apart. I want us to meet you in person and be able to talk before we hand over the puppy. But recently to Košice in St Anton am Arlberg, Austria
we had to move to where my cousin lived to take care of his property and other family matters. However, since we are away from our current location, we will arrange for the puppy to be transported to the house with the help of a nearby delivery company that is responsible for transporting pets near our house, or if you come over and pick up the puppy yourself, that will be the best solution.
for both of us and also saves time
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity and removed personal details
Advertisement