Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#59146 by Daniellemh Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:40 pm
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that a man by the name of Carlo Bennie is on this website: http://britishcolumbia.global-free-clas ... logo_4.gif

He is offering the most adorable english bulldog puppies and this is a scam. After a few days of ongoing emails between myself, my Mom, and a friend of mine with Carlo Bennie, we have come to the conclusion he is full of junk. He tells me that I will need to pay the 300.00 upfront to the shipping company:

http://www.petstransportservice.page.tl/Services.htm

The spelling mistakes on both this nonsense shipping companies website and on Carlo Bennie's emails are ridiculous. And there is no contact information on this transporting companies website either.

I have asked him for a phone number where I can talk to him and his wife and he gives me nothing. He told me he and his Wife moved to the Yukon and he is a traveling businessman and she is a medical doctor. He even sent me an email with pictures of the 4 puppies and one of he and his wife.

Such a scam. I will copy the msgs that he sent to me.

[email protected]

Hiya,
It was nice reading from you once more,I now believe that one of my baby will be going to a home that he or she will be spoiled with plenty of love and care,The have been register and they will be coming with all their document okay.It will cost you $300 for one of them okay.If you are to take two $600,three $900,four $1200 okay.If all that is okay by you then you can get back to me with your full shipping details like this so that i can start with the shipping arrangement okay.
FULL NAMES...........................
YOUR CITY............................
YOUR POSTCODE.......................
YOUR HOME ADDRESS..........
HOME NUMBERS........................
MOBILE NUMBERS...................
NEAREST AIRPORT..............
EMAIL ADDRESS.................
Thanks

Hiya,
It was nice reading from you once more,I now believe that my baby will be going to a home that he will be spoil with plenty of love and care,he is by name Ricky,I will love that when you received Ricky please continue to call him by name okay.
This are some food stuff that Ricky loves.I will be sending Ricky with his hand book that is going to teach any on how to Feed,Type of Food and also how to take care of Ricky.
Ricky Loves eating Evolve Canned Dog Food( Evolve is known for great ingredients and taste so now you can be confident that your giving your dog the very best... A variety of flavors include: Chicken & Pasta Pomodora, Duck, Sweet Potato & Avacado, Pheasant & Potato, and Veal Stew. Package includes twelve 13.2 oz. cans.) and other such as Hi-Tor Eno-Diet Canned Dog Food, Hi-Tor Reduso-Diet Canned Dog Food etc.. I will also love that you buy some Toys and Balls for Ricky.
About the status of the shipment of Ricky,i will like to let you know that all sounds extremely good with Ricky and his health okay,have no worries i assure you that Ricky will be ship safely and also arrive your home Safely.Please note that i have use the service to get the babies here and all went through very well with the shipment.You have nothing much to be worry about as i will also like to make sure i make the registration for Ricky to be delivered at your Doorstep as well and one more thing on the time of Ricky's arrival, you will need to undersign some papers from the delivery people and also some reception papers to show that you have received Ricky form their service.
1} The delivery fee of Ricky okay which they will issue you with a home delivery card.
2} They will provide Ricky with temperature regulator crate.which he will be placed as to regulates his temperature while on transportation so that nothing like bad weather or climatic condition will affect the life of Ricky while on shipment,
3} A change of ownership certificate which will be made from my names to your names , as to make you are the new and prospective owner of Ricky,
4} An anti-pressure vaccine which they will provide for Ricky as to give him enough strength and energy ,
I will also love that you ask your sister which one of them is she interested in and get back to me so that i can arrangement the shipment at once okay.
Thanks

Hiya,
It was nice reading from you once more,It is Rose that is left okay.I am very happy to hear that you will continue to call his name Ricky.About the payment,It is upfront payment not cash on delivery okay.You can let you Sister know and get back to us
Thanks

Hiya,
It was nice reading from you once more,You are not making the payment to me okay.You will be making the payment directly to the shipping company .The shipping company is going to contact you tomorrow morning at about 9:00am on how you will be receiving Ricky and also how you will be making the paying the of $300 directly to them
Thanks

Hiya,
You can check it and get back to us http://www.petstransportservice.page.tl
Thanks

Hiya,
Look the shipping company do not accept cash on delivery okay.I can pay part of the money and you pay part of the money and when you receive the baby,You will send me back my money okay.That mean i am going to pay $200 and you complete the rest $100 and when you receive the baby,You can then send me back my money okay
Thanks

That was the last of what I have received about an hour ago. What a jerk, we fell in love already with the puppy we thought we were getting, they are probably running a puppy mill or have no puppies at all! Atleast I didnt send him any money.
Advertisement

#59149 by Dotti Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:54 pm
they are probably running a puppy mill or have no puppies at all!

The second is true. The scammer is in Cameroon. He has no puppies, and likely has never even been near a bulldog puppy in his life! He also does not know the people or the dogs in the photos--he simply copied some photos off the internet.

I'm glad you avoided being scammed by this lowlife.

We will have a site killer see what they can do to get the fake shipping site taken down. If you have received any emails from the "shipping company" it would help if you can post them, including the headers (you can remove your own name).

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.