Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#74348 by Mike Wilson Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:20 pm
Received: from [41.217.129.59] = Cameroon, Africa.

Yorkie puppie scam

Hello
sorry for this late reply regarding my yorkie,Thanks for your interest in adopting this my puppy.she is called Bailey and 12 weeks old. she is home raised, potty trained and well socialized and gets along perfectly with children and other pets. she loves to be carried around, cuddled and full of caressing and kisses. she comes alongside the following:

- A year health guarantee
-AKC registration papers
-Pedigree papers
-Vet record
-Care & Diet Sheets
-Puppy toys

i am actually giving her out because she belonged to my daughter (Jenner) but with a heavy heart i lost Jenner and she was all i got. Jenner died in an accident 2 weeks ago on her way back from her piano classes so i get sad memories each time i see this puppy around me because she was always together with her since i am always busy wit my new job. i really need to give her to someone who can
really care and love her just the way Jenner used to. This little puppy has been very lonely since Jenner passed away so the best thing i decided on is to send her to a loving home . i really count on you if you can be there for this puppy. I am willing to let you take her as soon as you want if and only if you assure me that you will take proper care of her, send me her pictures from time to time so that i can know how she is doing in your home.
Please, i will like you to answer the questions below:

Where are you Located?
Do you promise to take proper care of her?
Will you be able to send me her pictures from time to time?
Do you have experience with pets?

Thanks for your time and hope to read from you at your earliest convenience.
Find her pictures attached to this mail.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement