Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#76165 by Mike Wilson Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:23 am
http://www.mayerspuppies.com

Edit to add telephone number +23776290982

[email protected]

X-Originating-IP: [41.205.89.15] = Cameroon, Africa

Dear xxxxx,
Thank You for the inqury.
At the moment and hae just a male and a female available and I am selling them for 350$ adoption fee and shipping with a home deliery to Central Washington. I have shipped 2 puppies to some families in Seattle recently.I am giving them with a health guarantee and playing toys.Let me know if you want a male of female and how soon You want the puppies.I am located in Anaheim,CA and shipping to WA is just a few hours delivery since I use the express pet delivery.

The web site has been taken down.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#76608 by Mike Wilson Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 am
Same scammer [email protected]

Hi
Thank You for the interest in getting one of these baby monkeys.These are pure breed white face capuchin baby monkeys. Male and female both 5 months old with shots, vaccines taken and all health updates.These Monkeys are special breed pet size monkeys that do not grow large at maximum maturity.These Pet size monkeys are home raised with cool temperaments, potty trained, diaper trained, raised with acquaintance to kids and other house pets. These Monkeys are fed with marshed potatoes, rice, sauce, infant milk formula and sauce as well as fruits. They can be washed twice a day with shampoo.These monkeys are USDA Licenced and come along with all papers and a home delivery.I offer a 1 year health follow up after sales.
I am giving these baby monkeys out for 250$ each, I will like to know where You are located so I can estimate Your shipping cost and delivery time. I will also want to be assured that You have enough playing space for them.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon