Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#85739 by AlanJones Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:52 pm
Hello,
She is called Titi . She is vaccinated and DNA proven.She is tamed and well socialized and got very warm temperaments.. She is potty and cage trained,playful with kids and adults..She goes along with other household pets and have two cats as friends by name Dommie and Katie .Titi has a rich vocabulary.good singers and speaking.She is 14 months and some days old, and weighs 0.99kg.She is very intelligent.She will come together with all health documents, not leaving out her cage and play toys which she loves so much.Titi will be Medium-Large size at Maturity Potential: Perfect Pet Weight: 1.3lbs Weight at Maturity: 2-2.8lbs Temperament & Personality: Perfect temperament and great with kids and other pets...
Here is also her Fly time:8minute,Control distance:12M . Flying height:12M.So dear all we want to know is if you can take very good care of the bird ? The reason why i am given her out is because of my job i spend most of my time below the mountains for research and experiments which is the main reasons i'm seeking for a re homing party for her.We will do every thing we can to make sure that she gets into a lovable home. So i will like to know if you got any experience with birds and what you actually want a bird for Are you getting Her For your Self or for Some one Else? I will be happy to get these details from you so that it can guard me in making a manual which the parrot can take along which will guard you on basics of taking care of her and also basics on feeding.Attached below this mail are some of our lovely Pictures I recently took.
I await your prompt response.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#85848 by AlanJones Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:34 pm
Hey
I am so glad You are willing to give Titi a loving home and i will stop at nothing to ensure that She gets to your Home in safe health .She is a very good parrot that will always do as you will say,She listens to command and She also loves to fly and play too with kids an other pets .I know that She will be very glad to change a home.
The Reason that i am adopting Titi out is because Of my present working condition .So i a now work full time and also due to my research program i do not have time for her again ,so that is why i want you to give her a good and loving home.She is a Great pet ,and i just want what is best for her.. She will be coming alongside her clothes and play toys,food menu and Manual on taking care of her. I will be Shipping her to you From here Castle Rock Colorado and you are Required to pay for the Shipment and re homing fee Which will cost you $340 . The adoption fee is $200 and the transportation is $140.She is Going to be Delivered right at your Doorstep or if you will want to go pick her up at the Airport then No problem.I will be needing to know your Shipment And Delivery So that i can hand it over to the shipping company
Information Such As:
Full Names----------
State----------------
City----------------
Postal Code---------
Street/Home Address--------
Contact Number-------------
Nearest Airport To your Home----------

I will be very glad if you will get back to me with this information so i can start the reservations to your Location.
thanks and waiting

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.