Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#87227 by Ambers Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 am
Beware this scammer - he is very abusive when found out that he is a scammer. Advertises Havanese or Shih Tsu puppy then claims to be in Belfast and proposes the puppy be shipped to you. Very very abusive.
Advertisement

#87671 by AlanJones Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:43 am
Hi,

Thanks for the mail and the interest in my puppies.They are still
ready to go in to a new home,male and female, Spectacular pure breed KC
registered with all shots,vaccines and vet records updated.In placing
my puppies out for sale(£150 each),i am looking for a reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer them tenderness,nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs.These adorable,cute and gorgeous puppies are 11 weeks old and will be the perfect match for you,they will be the best playmate you've ever wish of, with their great personality and good temperaments with kids and other pets,they will be the one to steal your soul.They will be coming along with their vet records,and all their KC registration papers attached to their package with lots of play toys.You have nothing to worry about because i will also enclose their hand book and feeding menu inside their package OK.Promise me that you will shower them with lots of TLC and i will never like that my
babies should end up in a shelter or rescue,feel free to mail me if you
are willing to get either the male or the female,please e-mail me asap
so that i would stop all other contacts.If you have any more question
to ask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully.I would like to ask
you some few questions if you do not mind..

1...Are you a breeder......................?
2..Have you been keeping pets..................?
3..Do you have kids at home....................?
4...Where are you located precisely................?
5..Which sex are you interested in.................?.

Awaiting your kind response.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#87684 by AlanJones Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:10 am
Hiya ,
Thanks for the mail.I must say i am very happy with the fact that you really want to provide this pup with the best forever home that the pup needs and i promise you will never regret having her as part of your lovely family. I have attach some recent pictures of the Female for you to view and know the new family member that will be joining your home soon.As for my location, presently at the moment i am in (Belfast Central) due to the nature of my job,so i am here with the pup. But that not withstanding,if you can come over for the pick up then i will be very happy to let you have the pup but if otherwise, then i can still use an alternative by using A Pet Delivery Service that will get the pup to you at your door step and all you will have to pay is £100 for the delivery fee and £150 for the puppy and nothing more for i really need a home for this pup for i got no time to provide the pup with the best forever home that the pup needs at the moment o.k. So if you need me to arrange for the pup to be deliver, then i will be very happy to do that when ever you give the permission to get the pup home and once i am done with the registration at the delivery agency,the delivery agency will have to contact you with all the delivery information as regard the departure and the arrival time of the pup at your door step with all the papers included also with a travel crate.So all you shall be paying is £250 for the female including delivery fee, and you shall be paying this fee directly to the delivery agency because they will have to issue you with some documents like {Home delivery card,puppy crate matriculation number and a change of ownership documents from my names to yours to prove that you are the rightful owner of the pup.} So i will also need your details like

Names in full for change of owner ship papers
House Address for G.P.S to locate your house by the courier driver
City and State
Post code
And Your Phone numbers..

Once i have your delivery details,i will proceed with the delivery arrangements immediately and first thing tomorrow morning i shall take the pup to the delivery agency for registration of delivery to your home where by the delivery people will contact you after i must have been done with registration for you to confirm your home address and also on how you will be getting to them with the payment of the delivery fee OK. Please i really apologize for the inconvenience and i promise you the pup will be safe on the delivery process.So please i will be very grateful to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.