Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#89756 by laurenluke Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:06 am
we saw a advert for a male pup puppy for sale in our area we emailed them and found out they were infact from morayshire but would ship the pet to us we was silly to believe them and paid them the £100 for the puppy they then said they needed £200 but we had spent our last bit of money giving them the £100 we said all we had was £30 in my purse so they said if we paid that them (the shipping company)would help an pay the rest they then later said they needed another £500 for insurance n asked us to sell our car or tv or what ever we could to get the money as it would be refunded at when the pup was delivered in cash we managed to borrow £100 now there asking us to pay a further £300 for them feeding the pup while its been in there care we are do not work as my partners has got a back problem and we have a disabled son who we was wanting the pup for mainly as he adores dogs and thought it would be good for him, everytime we said we had nomore money they threatened that the pup would be took to quarantine and we would be in deep sh*t if that happened so we should do as they said so we didnt get in deep sh*t and fined upto £5000etc etc so we got scared and kept trying to pay as much as we could from borrowing and selling a couple of little things we had now our 4 children are left heartbroken and were left with no money and mney to pay back but nothing to show for it. below are the emails we have had from the puppies owner and the shipping company:

Re: Preciousss pug puppies (ref: 2925193046s60235198.e18c2495ee67)

Show Details

Hello ,
thanks for the reply. I will like to know how much you can afford for the puppy

PM, "brain l." wrote: >
>>
> Hello,
> thanks for getting back, i am happy about your respond
> because your family sounds like a good family for this puppy. i will
> be happy to give the puppies out to you, i have attached some pictures of Cassie the male puppy ,
> the puppy will make a lovely companion for your family and since I have
> made up my mind to let your family have the puppy ,i just hope you are
> delighted to care for this puppies.our main opinion for giving the
> puppy out is because we just have our new born babies, my wife just
> gave birth to a twin boy and girl , we just want to give all our
> attention to the babies and make sure they have a good family and
> environment. so keeping the puppies now will be a little stress for us
> and we both work a different shift.i really apologize that we cannot get to see you before selling the puppy to your family and we would have
> been very happy if you can come to view the puppies,but our location is a
> long way for you to travel. so we can only arrange for a
> pet-delivery-courier to transport and deliver the puppy to your home
> directly, since this is just the best way of sending the puppy to you, and i know the puppy will be fine when transported by the courier so
> you don't need to worry since i will be sending the puppy in the
> travel crate and if this is fine with you then i will need you to email
> me all your full delivery address and numbers so i can help to arrange
> for the courier to deliver the puppy to your home tomorrow.
> this are the information's requested below :
>
> Full Names----------------
> City --------------------------
> Home Address--------------
> Postcode----------------------
> Mobile number---------------
> Land line number----------
> Email address-------------------
>
> when you email me the information i will have the puppy registered at the
> courier , and the pet courier will contact you on your
> telephone number to give you all the delivery details and the time of when the
> puppy will arrive your home,
> then the total cost for the puppy including the delivery is £210 and
> that is all you have to pay to the courier when they contact you about
> payment, and the payment will be done securely, so you will make the payment of the
> £210 directly to the pet-delivery-courier and the puppies will arrive your home the same day, because i know the courier will
> deliver the puppy to your home immediately when they confirm the payment. I will register the puppy for the delivery with the following document, and you will
> receive the puppy from the courier with all of the following
> documents.
>
> # Health guarantee
> # Vaccine record
> # KC registration papers
> # Microchip Registration
> # Pedigree
> # Nutrition supplement
> # Traveling
> Crate
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 4 Mar 2012, at 12:32 PM, "brain l." wrote:
> > Hello ,
> > Thanks for the reply. I will like to give to you the puppy since you are very interested in the puppy . so we are willing to arrange for a safe home delivery of the puppy for just £210 including the shipping cost to your home address. If this is okay by you , let me know so that i can send you some recent pictures of the male now okay. We decided to reduce the price to £210 since you complained that you can not afford for a high price and also because we really want to give to you our puppy okay.
> >
> > thanks and best regards
> > To: [email protected]
> > Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 12:41 PM
> > Subject: Re: Preciousss pug puppies
> > Hi Ian sorry I wasn't awhere u lived there it came up in the Nottinghamshire area
> > I would of been interested in a male but like I said in my email we cnt afford alot
> > so was looking for free or very cheap thank u for reallying
> > kind regards
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On 4 Mar 2012, at 10:53 AM, "brain l." wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > > Thanks for emailing in regards to our puppies,our family
> > > takes great care to make sure all our puppies are very socialized and
> > > come with all up to date shots and also seen by our Vet before going to
> > > their new homes.the puppies are just 12 weeks old, kc registered,vet
> > > checked, good temperament with kids and other pets.we exercise regularly
> > > and take the puppies always for a walk! .all our puppies are raised in
> > > the same home and environment. We live in a small area in Grantown-on-Spey, Morayshire PH26 3LD with the puppies, we are selling
> > > the puppies out for £290 each and that includes delivery to your home
> > > address .we have two puppies available and their names are Cassie and
> > > Lizzie. i will email you some recent pictures when you tell me the sex
> > > you are interested on .
> > >
> > > Lizzie
> > > -She is home and potty trained.
> > > -She does
> > > not bark a lot.
> > > -She Is friendly with kids and other pets.
> > > -She get angry when you shout at her.
> > >
> > > Cassie
> > > -He is home and potty trained
> > > -He barks more than Lizzie but not to much.
> > > -He is also a friend to kids and other pets.
> > > -He barks when he sees strangers.
> > >
> > > please i will like to ask some few questions if you don't mind.
> > > Are you married ?
> > > Are you familiar with this kind of breed ?
> > > Where exactly are you currently located ?
> > > what is your contact phone number ?
> > > do you have a good environment for the puppies ?
> > > and are you interested in the male or female ?
> > > Sorry for all the questions but i just need to know more
> > > information
> > > about the kind of home and environment the puppies will be going to.
> > >
> > > Kind regards

> > > To: [email protected]
> > > Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 11:22 AM
> > > Subject: Re: Preciousss pug puppies

WHEN YOU ARE DONE FILLING THIS INFORMATION YOU HAND BACK THE FORM TO THE WESTERN UNION CASHIER WITH THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU ARE SENDING INCLUDING THE TRANSFER CHARGE OKAY. REMEMBER TO TELL THE CASHIER THAT YOU ARE SENDING THIS MONEY TO A RELATIVE BECAUSE IF YOU TELL HIM/HER THAT YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO A SHIPPING COMPANY, THEY ARE GOING TO CHARGE YOU HIGH ON THE TRANSFER CHARGE , BUT IF YOU TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO A RELATIVE,YOUR TRANSFER CHARGE IS GOING TO LOW OKAY. PLEASE JUST GO NOW AND DO AS WE HAVE DIRECTED YOU . WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THE NEW TRANSFER, THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU A NEW 10 DIGIT MTCN NUMBER WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO CALL US AND GIVE IT TO US SO THAT WE CAN NOW ACTIVATE THE PUPPY'S DELIVERY CARD FOR A SAFE HOME DELIVERY AT YOUR ADDRESS OKAY. PLEASE YOU HAVE TO BE FAST ABOUT THIS BECAUSE WE DO NOT WANT THIS PUPPY TO ARRIVE YOUR ADDRESS IN THE NIGHT OKAY. SO JUST GO NOW AND PROCEED AS WE HAVE TOLD YOU AND CALL US BACK WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THE NEW TRANSFER. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES AND THE DELAY .

THANKS FOR USING OUR SERVICES
DEAR CLIENT,
WE WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT WE CAN NOT PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY WITHOUT AN ELECTRONIC CRATE BECAUSE THE PUPPY NEED THE CRATE SO THAT IT WILL KEEP THE PUPPY WARMED FOR THE JOURNEY. SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING THE PUPPY NEED TO BE PUT IN THE NEST AVAILABLE CARGO COMING UP SOON.

THE MONEY OF THE CRATE IS REFUNDABLE UPON THE ARRIVAL OF THE PUPPY. WE WILL TAKE THE CRATE BACK. SO IF YOU CAN LOOK FOR THE MONEY SOMEWHERE SO THAT WHEN WE BRING THE PUPPY WE REFUnD THE MONEY AND TAKE OUR COMPANY CRATE BACK. THIS IS WHAT WE DO TO ALL OUR CLIENT SO YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST.

DEAR CLIENT,
WE WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THE DISAPPOINTMENT BUT IT IS NOT OUR FAULT. THE PUPPY LEFT OUR AGENCY THIS MORNING AS SOON AS WE CONFIRMED THE PAYMENT OF THE 30 WHICH YOU PAID BUT WAS HELD BY THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT AT SOUTHAMPTON, SO PRESENTLY THE PUPPY IS AT SOUTHAMPTON AND THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT SAYS THAT IF THEY DO NOT CONFIRM THE PAYMENT OF THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE WITHIN 3 HOURS TIME THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE THE PUPPY TO QUARANTINE. WE WILL NOT LIKE YOU TO BE A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES BECAUSE IF THEY TAKE THE PUPPY TO QUARANTINE, THEY ARE GOING TO CHARGE YOU VERY HIGH YOU ARE GOING TO PAY BETWEEN 5000 TO 7000 IF THE PUPPY GETS TO QUARANTINE OKAY. SO THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS TO SELL ANY OF YOUR PROPERTY THAT YOU HAVE WHICH CAN RAISE THE 500 AND JUST GO NOW AND SEND US THE MONEY SO THAT WE FORWARD THE MONEY TO THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT IN SOUTHAMPTON. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF BECAUSE THE MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED BACK TO YOU UPON ARRIVAL OF YOUR PUPPY AT YOUR ADDRESS OKAY OR BETTER STILL YOU GO AND TAKE A LOAN AT THE BANK BECAUSE WHEN THE PUPPY ARRIVES YOUR ADDRESS, YOUR ARE GOING TO BE REFUNDED 650 AND NOT 500 WHICH YOU PAID OKAY . PLEASE TAKE OUR ADVICE AS WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO FALL A VICTIM. WE HAD A CASE A FEW MONTHS AGO LIKE YOURS, WHERE A CLIENT REFUSED TO PAY THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE AND THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT DECIDED TO TAKE THE PUPPY TO QUARANTINE . WHEN THE MATTER WAS TAKEN TO THE QUARANTINE, THIS CLIENT ENDED UP LOOSING MORE THAN 5000 FOR ANIMAL ABANDONMENT AND PET ABUSE. WE DO NOT WANT THE SAME SITUATION TO HAPPEN TO YOU OKAY. SO THAT IS WHY WE WANT YOU TO ACT FAST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. JUST THINK OF ANY POSSIBLE MEANS WHERE YOU CAN GET THE MONEY OR SELL ANY OF YOUR PROPERTIES THAT CAN RAISE THE AMOUNT AND LET US KNOW BESIDES THE MONEY IS REFUNDABLE UPON ARRIVAL OF THE PUPPY AT YOUR ADDRESS OKAY .
THANKS
THE MANAGEMENT.................................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 17:23:46 +0000.

Subject: Re: *** DELIVERY PENDING ; VACCINATION AND ELECTRONIC CRATE NEEDED FOR YOUR PUPPY***
To: [email protected]

DEAR CLIENT,
WE WILL LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY IMMEDIATELY AS WE CONFIRM THE PAYMENT OF THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE AND WE FORWARD THE MONEY TO THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT. OUR AGENCY IS GOING TO PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY RIGHT AWAY. SO JUST GO NOW AND PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT OF THE £100 AND GET BACK TO US WITH THE 10 DIGIT MTCN AND SENDER'S NAMES SO THAT WE CAN SUM TO THE ONE WE HAVE HERE AND FORWARD THE MONEY TO THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT IN SOUTHAMPTON. MAKE SURE YOU MAKE NO MISTAKES WHEN FILLING THE FORM . REMEMBER YOU ARE USING THE SAME PAYMENT ADDRESS WHICH YOU USED TO PAY THE £30 YESTERDAY OKAY .

THANKS

THE MANAGEMENT...........................

Subject: RE: ***DELIVERY PENDING REFUNDABLE INSURANCE OF YOUR MALE PUG PUPPY*** ( URGENT )
Sent: Wed, Mar 7, 2012 5:14:40 PM

DEAR CLIENT,
SINCE YOU HAVE REFUSED TO PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT OF THE FEEDING FEE OF YOUR PUPPY AT THE AGENCY WHICH IS JUST 170 SINCE WE HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THE 130 REFUNDABLE WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT OF THE £170 TO COMPLETE THE 300 FOR THE FEEDING CHARGES SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY ASAP. WE URGE YOU TO PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT OF THE £170 NOW OR WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THE PUPPY TO THE QUARANTINE RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN PATIENT FOR QUITE A LONG TIME AND YOU YOURSELF KNOW THAT. SO WE GIVE YOU JUST ONE HOUR TO PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT OF THE £170 SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY TO YOUR ADDRESS. WE WILL NOT LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR OTHER CLIENTS WHO WERE STUBBORN TO HAPPEN TO YOU BECAUSE IF IT HAPPENS TO YOU , YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE I PROMISE YOU THAT. SO IF YOU KNOW YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE A VICTIM JUST PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT NOW AND GET BACK TO US WITH THE 10 DIGIT MTCN NUMBER , SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OKAY. WE ARE PROMISING YOU THAT AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM THE PAYMENT OF THE FEEDING FEE THEN WE ARE GOING TO PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY ASAP.

THANKS FOR USING OUR SERVICE

THE MANAGEMENT..........................................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 09:19:02 +0000
Subject: Re: ***URGENT***
To: [email protected]

DEAR CLIENT,
WE ARE AT YOUR LOCALITY NOW BUT WE CAN NOT DELIVER THE PUPPY TO YOUR ADDRESS. IT WILL TAKE US JUST 1 HOUR FOR US TOME COME TO YOUR ADDRESS. SO THE PET CUSTOMS HAS HOLD THE PUPPY THAT THE OWNER MUST SHOW A CITES PERMIT.
SO THEY ARE DEMANDING FOR £75. SO YOU NEED TO PAY THIS MONEY WITH A SPACE OF 1 TO 2 HOURS TIME OR YOU WILL LOST THE PUPPY. WE ARE VERY VERY ANGRY WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO DELAYED THIS PUPPY AND OUR COMPANY HAS BEEN SPENDING ON DAILY FEEDING OF THE PUPPY.
SO AS WE ARE WRITING TO YOU KNOW JUST GO AND LOOK FOR THE MONEY AND PAY SO THE PET CUSTOM CAN RELEASE THE PUPPY. YOU ARE PAYING £75.
IF ANY DELAY OCCURS WE WILL TAKE THE PUPPY BACK TO THE AGENCY. THE MONEY YOU ARE PAYING IS NOT GOING TO US BUT TO THE PET CUSTOM.
DO FAST AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT WE WILL BE AT YOUR ADDRESS IN 30 TO 1 HOUR TIME BECAUSE THERE IS ALSO A MAN IN YOUR AREA THAT A EXPECTING A PUPPY.
MANAGEMENT..........................................
ALL THE PAYMENTS WERE MADE TO

DEAR CLIENT,
WE ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED AFTER ALL OUR STRUGGLE AND HELP WE GAVE TO YOU IN THE COMPLETION OF THE INSURANCE AND CRATE, JUST FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR PUPPY. WE HAVE FINALLY DECIDE THAT WE ARE TAKING THE PUPPY BACK TO THE AIRPORT AT MORAY SHIRE SINCE YOU HAVE REFUSE TO PAY FOR THE PET CUSTOM WHICH IS JUST 75. IF YOU GO TO THE POLICE THEY WILL ARREST YOU FOR PET ABUSE WE BET YOU THAT. SO NOW WHAT WE WILL DO IS THAT WE WILL CALL ALL THE POLICE IN YOUR AREA AND INFORM THEM THAT YOU HAVE BEEN STARVING A PET AT OUR AGENCY, THEN WHEN QUARANTINE COME IN YOU WILL PAY A HUGE MONEY OR YOU WILL BE JAILED IF CARE IS TAKING.!! WE WILL NOT HELP YOU ANYMORE .
THANKS
THE MANAGEMENT.........................................................................

PAYMENT SHOULD BE DONE USING THE ADDRESS BELOW
NAMES OF RECEIVER
DESMOND MBIA
COUNTRY
CAMEROON
CITY
BUEA
ZIP CODE:......................... ... 00237
TEST QUESTION:................ WHEN
ANSWER:....................... ........NOW

You can call :+044(07055189620)OR 01904211121 for any clarification
Advertisement