Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#90957 by Mike Wilson Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:01 pm
Received: from [41.202.198.10] = Cameroon, Africa
http://didiandmimimalese.webs.com/
[email protected]

Hi Dear
Thanks for the mail and your interest towards my Puppies MIMI and DIDI They are available only to lovely and caring family prepare to provide them with enough care and love, where they will be well spoiled with all their needs.DIDI is a nice and playful boy and MIMI is a lovely girl , They are 4 months old and weighs 1lbs 2oz today; charting to be around 2~2.5lbs., .They are champion bloodline, registered AKC, vet check, updated in all shots. good associate of kids and other house hold pets Good companionship and friendly towards new people.To begin i will like to know more about you..Are you familiar with dogs?Will you take both or just one?If you are willing to get just one then what sex?Do you have kids?Do you have a Vet Doctor?How Old are You?Are you a Christian?Are you married?What is your occupation?Were exactly are you located?Can I have your Phone Number ?Sorry for all this Questions (i mean not to offend you) but just that i really need a loving and caring home for this lovely babies.actually giving them our for re-homing because they belonged to my lovely daughter(,MALTIDA) but with a heavy heart i lost maltida in a car accident on her way to visit her uncle for holidays and she was all i got ,i work with global,broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines in Minnesota, MN,also to discovering new technologies and new ways to manage health. So i will be happy given them out for adoption as soon as possible to reduce the stress i have every time i see them so my colleague advised me was to send them to a loving home . I am looking for reasonable, knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer them tenderness, nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs so please i will be counting on you if you can be there for this puppies..I am located in Minnesota, MN and here is my contact # 533-551-1497 you text me any time . also i will like to let you know I am not out to make money from them since they are just like my own kids and has been our perfect companion before i lost MALTIDA, my main concern is to give them the best there ever want.all i will like to here from you is to Promise me that you would shower them with lots of TLC .And i would never like that my babies should end up in a shelter or rescue.., feel free to mail me. If you are willing to get them. click on the link below for their pics and also let me know which you will like to be part of your family .http://didiandmimimalese.webs.com/ or mail me on ( [email protected])
Thanks For the understanding my regards to your family
WAITING
Regards Lisa

The web site is in the process of being reported

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement