Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#94049 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:13 pm
The emails originate from [41.202.197.169] which is Cameroon, Africa.

Subject: Re: Home Trianed Pug Puppy
------------------------

Date: 2 April 2012 10:57
To: <SNIPPED>

Hello,
I am sorry for the late reply.This beautiful and Adorable Little puppy is still available, With A Great Personality.She is Very Calm And Loving. Beautiful And Charming!! girl looking for her for ever home.She is well Socialized With People ,Children and other pets like cats, birds , ferret and other dogs.. She is 13 weeks and She is already been potty trained, housebroken. She is a 100% pure breed Puppy. She will be coming along with all vet documents. lots of toys and running which is her best game, and She is looking for a family that She will have people to play with. All I want from you is to take good care of her and you will have to send me monthly pics of her, so that i can see how She is doing with her new family. I just need some one to take good care of the puppy.Hope you wont mind if i ask you a few questions:

Do you have kids?
Do you have any experience with pups?
Are you a breeder or will you
breed her in the future if i let you have her?
Will you send us updates about
her from time to time and pictures?

I am just being concerned about the type of home she will be going to ,so that is why i am curious to know. We love her so much and we want to make sure goes to a family that will show her the affection she deserves.

Thanks and waiting to read from you soon.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement