Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#100022 by Mike Wilson Fri May 04, 2012 5:16 pm
[email protected]
[email protected]

From George Salgado Fri May 4 00:58:11 2012
X-Apparently-To: <Removed>@yahoo.com via 98.138.85.22; Fri, 04 May 2012 00:58:11 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.160.182 as permitted sender)
<SNIPPED>

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.50.158.166 with SMTP id wv6mr2357252igb.39.1336118291059; Fri,
04 May 2012 00:58:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.103.69 with HTTP; Fri, 4 May 2012 00:58:11 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 08:58:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGVyMXoSuqoDO2ghRXwsktbQSnTNCzwJ9rP1sQ9O8zNe=FWdPw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: French Bulldog
To: <Removed><yahoo.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=14dae934063f1dd1d104bf31482a
Content-Length: 3124

Hello

You are a bit late, I just sold the baby you saw on the ads to a lady in IL. CHICAGO. But you can contact one of my buyers that bought puppies from me. He is Rev. Carlos Morgan, he just contacted me that he is now in west africa for a missionary work and he went there with the two puppies(Male and Female) he recently bought from me. According to him, his commitment with God`s work did not give him the needed time he needs to be with the puppies, also the weather there is so harsh on the puppies health and he needed a caring parent who can adopt the babies back to the state asap.Below is his email address, contact him and request for the puppies he need a parent for.he will be very happy if he knows you are from me. I will also tell him about you.

Write Rev. Carlos Morgan on his email address below:

[email protected]

Get back to me when you adopt the babies.

Regard

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#100297 by Mike Wilson Sun May 06, 2012 1:09 pm
Rev Carlos Morgan <[email protected]>

X-Originating-IP: [41.155.94.152] = Nigeria, Africa.

Dear <Removed>,

Yes!!! I sent the breeder to find a caring parent for my babies. I use to live in the USA before I got a divine call to serve God and humanity here in west Africa and this gave me little or no time for my babies. The weather here is also not lenient with my babies. They hardly come outside with me because of the weather. I want to get them adopted back to the USA where they will be sent back to the weather they were acquainted with before. My babies are 3 months old, they are AKC registered, current on all shots. health certified. Loves to be cuddled and loves to play. They are home trained.I am asking $1200 for my two babies and one for $700, both each price including shipping.You will promise me that you will be sending their pictures to me in every 3 months as an update with regards to how they are doing with you. I love them so much but they will be missed. They are my real babies. Please treat them as though they were your babies. I have a Male is called (Chapman) while the Female name is (Beauty)

I am attaching their pictures for you to view them.
I will always remember you in my daily prayers.

I can't wait to hear from you.

God bless you

Dear <removed> ,

Im so much exited and i cant believe my babies had finally gotten a loving home for my babies. Im going to head to the store right know to get the foods and toys the babies will be travelling with to make the journey stress free for them.

Regards to the payment information, You have to complete the Western Union Money Transfer to the information below

WESTERN UNION INFORMATION

Name: Carlos Morgan
Address: 112d Allen Ave.
City: Ikeja
State: Lagos
Zipcode: 23401

Text Questions: In God
Answer: I Trust

Once you complete the western union, all you have to get back to me with is the MTCN#(10 Digit confirmation) to pick up the funds and complete the shipment immediately. The lord has ordained you to be the parent of the babies and remember to fulfil your promises of giving them a great home

Thanks and God bless you

The only true statement is his location in Africa.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#100395 by Mike Wilson Sun May 06, 2012 7:56 pm
While Claiming to be in the UK the email for Optimized Services originated in Nigeria africa.

Dear <removed>,

Good to know that and here is Western union information of the shipping agents information right in London.

Name: Edward Huston
Address: 21-22 Euston Station
City: London
Zipcode: NW1 2DY
Test Question: Company Name
Answer : Optimized Services

Contact Email: [email protected]

Here is the information i got from them and once you're done with the transfer,you can forward a copy of the confirmation # right to them also to me so that i can arrange for the pick up immediately

God bless you

Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 15:34:56 -0400
Received: from 41.155.22.245 = Nigeria, Africa.

<removed>,

We got the shipment information with the subject code# 2ENBUDUSA1649. Payment information had being mailed out already to the sender. The shipment awaits payment confirmation for the pickup.

Edward Huston
Optimized Services

It is ALWAYS a scam