Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#101247 by Mike Wilson Thu May 10, 2012 12:25 pm
www.nextdaybulldogs.com

Nextdaybulldogs <[email protected]>

Thanks for your mail regarding our puppies, Gyro is 9weeks old and ready to be shipped out. The total price including shipping is $1,350.

Gyro come's with all necessary Document such as vaccinations, anti-bacterial treatments,

Veterinarian health check and AKC registration papers with a puppy starter kit.
Gyro is friendly around kid's,pets & other household member's.
All you have to do to enable you purchase a puppy from us is to get back to us with the following information below:
Full Name......
Location......
Phone #......
The name of the airport where you would like the puppy shipped out to..............
The name of whoever will be receiving the puppy at the airport.....
We ship to all cities in United state and Canada..

Questions you need to answer before you purchase a puppy from us:
Do you have any pet at home? if yes what kind of pet do you have?
Do you have kid's at home? if yes how old are they?
Have you ever own a bulldog ?
As soon as you forward this information across to me, We will proceed with payment plan's and shipping arrangement.
Be in touch

Request for payment via Western Union :roll:

Hello Xxxxx,

Go to any Western Union Money Transfer Outlet & make the total payment of $1,350 to the accountant information below:

Name-----------------Juan Spurling
City-------------------Atlanta
State------------------GA
Zip code--------------30341

Get back to me with the payment information .
Such as the:
(MTCN #) ,
Sender's Full name:
Amount sent:
State & City payment was made from.

Be in touch

The web site is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#101250 by bulldogscam22 Thu May 10, 2012 12:39 pm
I know that most of not all these crooks are from Nigeria but how come authorities cannot do anything about what we can do here? Obviously real people physically pick up the money at any western union or money gram branch. How come they can't make it more secured to take money out. Why can't they ask for a verifiable Identification and such? I know these scammers are getting craftier all along but not to do anything about the actual system is ridiculous. After what happened to me I would definitely not use their service anymore. I called them and they can't even give the store where my money was picked up. It seems like their tolerating these animals not caring how to protect their customers.