Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#101634 by Beckyh Sat May 12, 2012 5:56 pm
WWW.pupseekinghomes.net
Do not buy!! We were scammed. Sent money to "David Hadley" for a French Bulldog named Ivy. Boy how stupid we are!!

[b]Never ever send money via Money Graham to ANYONE that you do not know. What an expensive lesson and heartbreaking too!!

Do not fall for the cuteness of the pups!!
Advertisement

#101639 by Mike Wilson Sat May 12, 2012 6:35 pm
Hello Beckyh and welcome to Scamwarners,
I am sorry that you lost money to these criminals, your posting here will help others avoid this scam. Please post the email and header that shows the request for payment. Remove your personal information before posting and I will use the information to report the web site for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#101746 by Beckyh Sun May 13, 2012 8:07 am
On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Pup seeking Homes <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

Bella is Nine weeks old.

Price is $1400 each. Come pick out your puppy or we can ship the next day. Shipping is included in price.Our puppies are Raised in our home, no kennels, with our kids, kitties and lots of love. Parents on premises.Bella is a real beautiful little girl. She is white and black.She enjoy mixing with other dogs and household pets.She is great with children, well behaved, adaptable,comfortable companions with an affection nature and even disposition. Some French Bulldogs are cautious with strangers,but and Bella is very friendly to everyone.

She comes with a:

One year Health Guarantee

A complete and thorough Vet check up

Up to Date Vaccinations

Champion Pedigree

A portable kennel

Full AKC Registration

get back to me with the below information if you are really interested in her.

Full name.....................

Address.......................

Phone .......................

Nearest airport where you would like him to be shipped to.......................

Name of the receiver of the puppy at the airport(if different above)......................

Please email us back to reserve your puppy.

**Here is one of over 30 e-mails we exchanged. Lesson (expensive) learned. Never ever send money through Money Gram!!!

Thank you for your interest in my puppies