Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#103152 by Mike Wilson Sat May 19, 2012 11:02 am
http://www.championbulldogs.net

Champion Bulldogs
Mineral wells,TX

General questions
Email: [email protected]
Phone:+1 (940) 468-4299

The web site is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#103158 by kdouggy Sat May 19, 2012 11:57 am
YES, THIS WEBSITE IS A TOTAL SCAM!! Don't bother contacting this person, you can tell from the time this guy answers the phone that it's a scam. (1). I had to call this guy 3 different times because of the bad connection we were having over the phone. (2). He has an accent and on top of that I had a hard time trying to make out what it was he was trying to say, he didn't sound like a person that was interested in talking about puppies to begin with, I think my phone call might've caught him off guard. (3). When I asked if I could come see the puppies he claimed to have still available his response was "I don't think so, (pause) Are you planning on buying a dog today?"....... I hung up the phone, then went to google and put in his phone number of 940-468-4299 and low in behold it said "SCAM". It may seem hard to believe that people are out there doing things like this, but there are....so beware! Goodluck with your search!

email address: (used this time) [email protected] found on the terrificpets.com website, I'm sure this guy has advertised on other websites as well.
website address: http://www.championbulldogs.net
claims to be located in Mineral Wells, TX

Wish I knew how to go about reporting his website for fraud, I surely would!
phone number: 1-940-468-4299 (landline)
#103160 by Mike Wilson Sat May 19, 2012 12:20 pm
Hello kdouggy and welcome to Scamwarners.
I am happy to see that you detrmined this is a scam before you lost any money. The website was registered on 18 may and has already been reported. The site will probably go down during business hours on Monday.

Thank you for posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#103178 by kdouggy Sat May 19, 2012 2:58 pm
Hi Mike,

I'm relieved to know this website has been reported and will be shut down soon! You know, the short conversation I had with that guy this morning didn't even sound convincing, his whole demeanor was suspicious.

Mike, kudos to you for catching this also and posting to this website, JOB WELL DONE! Have an OUTSTANDING day!
#103210 by Beckyh Sat May 19, 2012 9:00 pm
Boy, this guy is quick. He is the same person who had www.Petseekinghomes.net website. My lesson learned!! Never ever send money to a stranger through Money Gram. I wish someone could catch the person picking up the $ at least. It amazes me how people will steal from others!!!!
Thanks to this website for reporting and taking town this guy (guys)!!
#104613 by Mike Wilson Sat May 26, 2012 7:14 am
www.certifiedbulldogs.com

Certified Bulldogs

Mineral wells,TX 76067
General Questions
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1(903) 326-9433

The web site is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam