Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#103360 by Mike Wilson Sun May 20, 2012 10:13 am
Samantha Gomez [email protected]
Thank you so much for the concern you have and also for your time regarding my Two English Bulldog Puppies which i am giving out for free adoption to any loving and caring home.Its a male and a female by names Desmond and Lucy,they are 11 getting to 12 weeks old. All AkC registered and up to date on all shots and vaccines like (Distemper, Para Influenza, bordetella, Parvo and Hepatitis, Rabies shots etc). They have all their valid vet and vet registration papers here intact with me..
So first of all my names are Samantha Gomez,I am 30 years old,i live here in Casper Wyoming (USA) with my junior brother who is a soldier of the us army.these puppies where given to me by a cousin of mine who past away a week ago,and i have recently discovered that these puppies need so much love and attention which can not be provided by us because i am very busy with my new job, and my brother too who is in the army is very busy. making these puppies to be so lonely at home when we are at work.So we consulted our pastor and family friend who advised us to give them out for free to any loving and caring home as a sign of respect to my cousin who past away.So we will be ready to give them if and only we are sure that the home we are sending them to will be the best for them.So friend we are not interested in selling these puppies but rather our much interest is their well being and everything will be fine.
About the puppies, they are already home, potty & pad trained, so they will easily get acquainted with your kids and any other home pets if at all you have one. All I want for them is a good, caring and loving home and nothing more and If you can promise/assure me that you are going to provide them with the best, then I will be willing to let you have them. So where are you located?And which of these puppies will you love to take home?And how soon do you need these puppies?
And most especially what is your reason for adopting a puppy?Have you ever had one? Please i am so sorry for all the question but i really want to be sure of the home my puppies will be going to.
Best regards,
Samantha Gomez

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement