Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#105077 by Mike Wilson Mon May 28, 2012 3:23 pm
http://www.bulldogmasters.com

Received from 41.92.146.1 = Cameroon, Africa

Hello <removed>,

Thanks for your mail regarding our lovely bulldog puppies. Right now we have Tina and Miki. Tina is the female with brown mark on the eyes and ears.Meanwhile Miki is the male with a black mark on the right side of the eye and on the ear,. When fully grown will stands at 12-15 inches tall at the shoulder and will weigh approximately 55-60 pounds.

Concerning our Puppies..

Adorable Miki

He is an AKC champion grand sired English bulldog puppy. Vet checked, pedigree, one year guarantee, partially paper and crate trained. He is now available and is ready to go.He has all his registration and health documents.He is potty trained and vet checked up to date on his shots and vaccines. He is 12 weeks old and do love the company of kids and other pets in the house.

Adorable Female Tina

She is pure perfection! Our girl has lots of champions in her pedigree as well, lots of wrinkles, nice wrinkles in her face. she is 12 weeks old and do love the company of kids and other pets in the house too.The sweetest personality and very very smart.She has all her vaccines, wormed, already checked by vet and has clear lungs and no heart murmurs. Will also come with a BONUS puppy pack.This litter of puppy is just Awesome! Full AKC.

I am giving them out for adoption because of my newly acquired Job as a Legal Consultant which demands a lot of my time and entails a lot of traveling. As such, i have little or no time to spend with them. They are really in need of a home where they will be provided with all the love, care and attention they are being deprived of here. I am presently in Seattle WA on a 4 months assignment. I am here in SEATTLE,WA with the puppies. I have little or no time to spend with them which is the more reason i am giving them out for free adoption. You should understand that i am giving them free because all i expect from you is that you promise and assure me that you are going to take proper care of them.If you think you can take great care of the puppies then feel free to come immediately and present yourself and pick them up, but if you can afford the cost of shipping to your location which will cost you at most $800 for both and $400 for one then i can help you arrange for a shipping service to your location if you can not make it up here to pick them up.I will be happy if you will give my lovely babies a nice and for ever home..however, i can have them shipped to you if you can assure me that you will take proper care of them.

Before giving out our puppies to your home, we would like to know more about your home.

Which of the babies do you want to adopt?. Tina or Miki or both.....?
Where are you located...................................................?
Do you have any experience with English bulldog puppies....................?
Can you please tell us more about your home and your environment...............?

Waiting for your reply

Regards
Houston Fred

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement