Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#124058 by ratt84 Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:30 pm
pets.ecofreek.com/free-swap-australian-shepherd-young-female-medium-new-york-3271342.htm
female mix she is also a sweetie she is a great dog with other dogs and she is only 6-7 months old as of oct 2011. she is spayed and is current with all vaccines. she is almost housetrained but should still be crated when left alone.lois is a great puppy who deserves a life full of love and fun contact:[email protected]

pets.ecofreek.com/free-swap-maltese-young-male-small-new-york-united-states-3271312.htm
jenas is a healthy maltese . he is 22 pounds white in colour. he has plenty of play and energy left. he is a very sweet boy and is extremely loyal and will be your best friend forever. he will follow you around all day just to make sure you are there but he does not have any separation issues and has been fine when left for 4 to 5 hours at a time. jenas is playful with his foster homes dogs and is good with small children . we are not sure about cats because i do not have any nor has he been around any that i know of. he loves to run after toys and go for walks. please also contact me on t[email protected]

also involved in Romance Scam
see viewtopic.php?f=13&t=52994
Advertisement