Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#124562 by Mike Wilson Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:58 pm
Jane Clarisse [email protected] Yorkie Scam

Additional email addresses associated with this scam
[email protected]
[email protected]

http://www.myyorkiepups4adoption.webs.com/
http://www.mycuteyorkiepupps4adoption.webstarts.com/

Both websites are in the process of being reported for fraud.

Received: from [41.202.197.186] = Cameroon, Africa

Hi dear
Our pups are still available and i and my husband are trying to make sure they end up in the right home. It s nice to know you are willing to take proper care of our babies. Nina, the last other one was adopted five days ago by a nurse in Louisiana . And that is precisely why we need them to get familiar with their new home fast.
However just to be sure about who wishes to adopt them please we will need to make sure you are absolutely the right person who can provide the love they needs
So please provide us with the following answers

Are you a breeder?
Have you had dogs before(yorkies)?
Do you sell dogs?
Do you need to get one or both?
If one, which of them Sally (female) or Tito (male)?
How soon do you need to have them?

Like we put in the advert they are the last two of the litter remaining.
they are potty trained vet checked and in perfect health. With Dr Nichols the vet just in the neighborhood they re current on all shots. they and the rest of the litter have also been dewormed and vaccinated against ticks mites and fleas. I and my husband have done as much as we can to ensure they are in the best conditions so we would not want to see those conditions dropped. I need you to understand we are just trying to make sure that the pups end up in a perfect environment for them. It makes no sense for me or my husband to sell them off to people who will not provide the love they deserve, for what money. We want to give them off for adoption to someone who can guarantee they are going to be spoiled with love, and care. We, i and my husband also agreed whoever adopts them will agree to send picture updates of them as they grow. Our home address is 18302 183rd Ave Se, Tampa Florida and we will be ready to receive you any time, but if you cant come get the pup(s) we could arrange for home delivery to your home address, though it will be at your expense. In which case you should contact us with the name of the nearest airport, your complete home address and phone number. The adoption fee for each of our pups is $300 and if the pup has to be delivered to your address will be $375 so my husband can arrange for the home delivery.
I would like to remind you that our main interest is to have our pups in good homes like Nina is. So If we can see them growing up in love and cared for then we will be satisfied. If you prefer delivery to your home then still keep me informed. Ive been so crowded with laboratory specimen analysis lately. It is quite good for me to know you could take proper care of them.
Best regards and stay blessed
Jane.

Attached are some pictures of i and my husband with the pups yesterday

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#138338 by Marti707 Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm
oOMY GOODNESS, I HAVE JUZT BEEN SCAMMED BY THE EXACT SAME DEAL. SAME LETTERS & REQUESTS EXACTLY. I CANNOT POST MY I tEMAILS BACK TO THEM DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT.
I told these guys off good. They broke my friends heart and almost robbed her of five hundred dollars. This was a scam for 2 yorkie puppies. A "CAMEROON" SCAM. You are not alone. The sellers email was " [email protected] " & his super special pet courier service was " USHIPPETS " out of little rock arkansas. They were so rude to me on tbe phone. h e went by the name of Denis Hash. End. :bowdown: